late night races...

This is a discussion on late night races... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my 4eat wrx beat these:::::: 240sx - modded. beat him by about 2 cars. only up to like 50 mph. ...

late night races...

my 4eat wrx beat these::::::

240sx - modded. beat him by about 2 cars. only up to like 50 mph.

mustang v6 - didnt look to modded, but was driving like an ASS so i had to teach him whos boss. beat him off the line to about 50 mph, 3 cars or so. no problem.

dodge stealth- annihilated him. no problem. a lot of car lengths. i didnt even mind looking back. i just turned onto my exit.

integra(older model) - guy tailgaiting me. i get to the left lane, and he guns it. after about 2 seconds, im like let me play with this dude. i catch up in no time, and just fly by him. the guy was still flooring it. not fair race i know. but who cares.

taurus SHO - turns green, he gets lead for a second, because i dont break torque, my turbo kicks in and i get in front of him, to about 60 mph im about 2 cars and still gaining. i slowed down there.

.... good night of racing i guess. i dont drive over 60 or so when racing cuz still scared. i have 3 tickets to get rid of first.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have 3 tickets to get rid of first.

OUCH! They just passed a law here that you don't even have to be speeding to get a racing ticket. The ticket for racing is worse than a DUI!! BS.......
    2004 Grand Prix CompG
    Fully loaded w/Appreance Package.
    Wizaired CAI

nice kills especially the integra i hate them

Re: late night races...

Let me know when you go out on your killing spree's. I wanna come along.
    2006 Porsche Cayman S

man, amsfighter, if i had YOUR car, i would have definately given the corvette last night down the expressway a good race. i messed with him, i got him from behind and he couldnt catch up, he did the same thing to me, but we didnt race. i guess he was scared like me. he must have had tickets too .. ? maybe...
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.