late night races...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on late night races... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my 4eat wrx beat these:::::: 240sx - modded. beat him by about 2 cars. only up to like 50 mph. ...

late night races...

my 4eat wrx beat these::::::

240sx - modded. beat him by about 2 cars. only up to like 50 mph.

mustang v6 - didnt look to modded, but was driving like an ASS so i had to teach him whos boss. beat him off the line to about 50 mph, 3 cars or so. no problem.

dodge stealth- annihilated him. no problem. a lot of car lengths. i didnt even mind looking back. i just turned onto my exit.

integra(older model) - guy tailgaiting me. i get to the left lane, and he guns it. after about 2 seconds, im like let me play with this dude. i catch up in no time, and just fly by him. the guy was still flooring it. not fair race i know. but who cares.

taurus SHO - turns green, he gets lead for a second, because i dont break torque, my turbo kicks in and i get in front of him, to about 60 mph im about 2 cars and still gaining. i slowed down there.

.... good night of racing i guess. i dont drive over 60 or so when racing cuz still scared. i have 3 tickets to get rid of first.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have 3 tickets to get rid of first.

OUCH! They just passed a law here that you don't even have to be speeding to get a racing ticket. The ticket for racing is worse than a DUI!! BS.......
    2004 Grand Prix CompG
    Fully loaded w/Appreance Package.
    Wizaired CAI

nice kills especially the integra i hate them

Re: late night races...

Let me know when you go out on your killing spree's. I wanna come along.
    2006 Porsche Cayman S

man, amsfighter, if i had YOUR car, i would have definately given the corvette last night down the expressway a good race. i messed with him, i got him from behind and he couldnt catch up, he did the same thing to me, but we didnt race. i guess he was scared like me. he must have had tickets too .. ? maybe...
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.