05 WRX STi(stock) - SL55 AMG - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 05 WRX STi(stock) - SL55 AMG within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; if the M5 has 500bhp, i would expect torque to be in the 350lb-ft range, although feel free to correct ...

if the M5 has 500bhp, i would expect torque to be in the 350lb-ft range, although feel free to correct me.

i would feel strange sticking up for Bimmers after they release a relatively torqueless V10.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    I'm sorry i think you meant ud gladly give up 150-200lbs trq or in the case of the SL65... almost 400+lbs.
    In a New York minute!

I'd gain the feeling of sport the Merc is missing too...
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    I'm sorry i think you meant ud gladly give up 150-200lbs trq or in the case of the SL65... almost 400+lbs.
    ironically, we both misread my post. i was talking about the sl 55.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Im sorry but the 65 line benzes are way over priced. $180K is nuts. your paying $60K more for an sl65 then the 55. from a performance standpoint this is no where near justifiable.
    You wanna shoot? shoot. Dont talk!

Quote Originally Posted by STiPwrSlide
    Im sorry but the 65 line benzes are way over priced. $180K is nuts. your paying $60K more for an sl65 then the 55. from a performance standpoint this is no where near justifiable.
    youre right, but i wouldnt mind one.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Nice death. Old guys do run, when I had my Evo I ran a old guy one time. No one believed that an old man would race.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

all i have to say about a stock wrx or sti reeling in a sl55 is come on kids do some research before you start a thread about reeling in a car or even racing a car.even if the sl55 was running 7cylinders he would smoke both subies by bus lenghts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.