Sti Vs E46 M3 tonight

This is a discussion on Sti Vs E46 M3 tonight within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Met this cool guy tonight with a carbon black M3 we were talking about cars he mentioned he had a ...

Sti Vs E46 M3 tonight

Met this cool guy tonight with a carbon black M3 we were talking about cars he mentioned he had a 2001 996 TT with NOS..lol anyways I asked him if he wanted to do a few runs and he was up for it but only from a roll.. especially since the ground is really cold he gets no traction.. we went off and did 1 run (cuz that's all that was needed trust me) we lined up from 50 ish mph and by 125-130 I had him by 4-5 cars..LOL. It was great,I happen to have my camera with me he had a passenger and I had a passenger . I have it on video but the camera man is a IDIOT!! and taped alot of the race 3 minuts of it when the race is not even 45 seconds.. .. I'll post it anyways but after u see me pull away just stop the video cuz it's pretty much nothing but him talking after he forgot to stop the recording,,

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ahh crap!!

Media putfile said the file is too big.. anyways I smoked his asss.. bad.
    I push 312 whp/324 t/q

Nice, Good kill.. Now tell him to go get the 996.. The M3 wasnt enuf comp..
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

The 996 will kill me

I think? I know stock they hve 415 hp .. I rean one when I had a Tbe ( no headers no tune) 275 whp ,, and umm it raped me badddd.. I stayed with him in 3rd but as soon as I got into 4th gear he just wallllked away .. I duno if now It will walk away as badly tho?

Without the spray he'd trap 114-117so it depends on what you're trapping now.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

996TT is out of your league, whether he uses nos or not.

great kill on the M3 though.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.