Dumbass' trying to race me...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Dumbass' trying to race me... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First off, none of these are kills... as I do not like to race on the streets... Just RANTS of ...

Angry Dumbass' trying to race me...

First off, none of these are kills... as I do not like to race on the streets... Just RANTS of idiotic people.

So, lately everybody and their mom tries to race me... so why should last night be any different. I already got a ticket recently cuz some dumbass tried to race me. This same damn street too... people drive fast on this street all the time and cops don't care, but when they see me driving with traffic and some guy at WOT going past me, they automatically pull me over.

I see someone driving like a dumbass trying to catch up to me, then I see its a pontiac sunfire... so I'm like, oh this guy is probably drunk and driving badly. He then passes me then swerves around from lane to lane... again, I think he's drunk. Then he starts to get in the lane next to me and wait for me to get up next to him and he takes off... ok he's an idiot, i ignore him and continue to drive... and keeps doing this until i turn into my track to go home. If I had a gun on me, I'd be in jail right now for killing the guy.

Also yesterday, I see a guy in a Porsche Boxter (Read: VERY SLOW CAR) with his maybe 11 yr old son in the car... I'm cruising along normally, he see's me, and he gets on it. Now, this is a windy road where I used to entertain people who try to race me and they nearly kill themselves, so I stopped. The guy is obviously going as fast as he can and he gets a lil squirrely on a turn. Man, If you wanna endanger the life of your kid, I don't want ANY part of it. Not to mention the lives of people driving this street normally to get home to their families or people jogging on the side of the road.

What the hell is the problem with people?!?! Since when is the WRX some insanely fast race car people go after??? This a freakin' family car! A few years ago is a was known as an old person car or the Lesbian's #1 vehicle of choice! No one bothered me to say "nice car", except old people and lesbians! (let alone try to race me) I am getting sick of this... my car runs 12's at the track, has gone over 160mph and is geared to 186mph, and handles really well... i do not need to prove myself on stoplight to stoplight racing. maybe if a Porsche GT or a Ferrari Enzo wanted to run... but I would never follow the guy and provoke him into racing.
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SonicYellowWRX
    I would never follow the guy and provoke him into racing.

+1 unless it is a honda with a fart exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtuner2006
    +1 unless it is a honda with a fart exhaust

hahahah! So funny you say that. Coming home from the game last night I was riding with my friend who has a lexus on 20 something inch rims, and two other people and we saw a civic we a fart exhaust and he kept playing around with it. funniest thing is that the guy didnt know how to change his gears

Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    funniest thing is that the guy didnt know how to change his gears

People who buys those things usually aren't the smartest of all people. haha

those new boxter-s are murder on the road course
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    those new boxter-s are murder on the road course
    i know, but the old base model boxster sucked...

i just don't understand when the WRX became a performance icon in the US. i'm seriously looking for a new car to daily drive because of this. its one thing to be annoyed, but to get tickets for other people's stupid behavior is just unfair!
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    its the color..?? maybe.. I to have the same problem.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

i know, but the old base model boxster sucked...

i just don't understand when the WRX became a performance icon in the US. i'm seriously looking for a new car to daily drive because of this. its one thing to be annoyed, but to get tickets for other people's stupid behavior is just unfair!
    Uh as far as i can remember as soon as the WRX came to the states it was known as a performance car. My brother got his in Nov of 2001 and it was also raved upon in magazines and articles about its performance. A subaru in general is a lesbian car, not a WRX.
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

as I do not like to race on the streets...maybe if a Porsche GT or a Ferrari Enzo wanted to run
    so the type of car determines whether you race..... or....... dont race and b!itch about it.

If I had a gun on me, I'd be in jail right now for killing the guy.
    street racing is not legal but shooting a guy is !!!

you seem to be a little confused about a cpl of things.
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW
    its the color..?? maybe.. I to have the same problem.
    I was going to say the same thing. If you didn't want people to notice you, maybe getting the color that stands out the most wasn't such a hot idea.

Jimbo
    2003 PSM Wagon - VF34; STi 565cc Injectors; ScoobySport turboback with Prodrive muffler; STi catless uppipe; Cobb AccessPort; Samco IC hoses; 17" Steel Gray Rota Attacks with Sumitomo HTR ZIIs; Prodrive springs, sedan rear sway

Ian
    What do you have done to your car to hit 160MPH?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    What do you have done to your car to hit 160MPH?

Teh jdm flux capacitor
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Ian
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    Teh jdm flux capacitor
    Ooooo those are rare

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Ooooo those are rare

You can find anything on Ebay. hahaha

Shoulda gotten a wagon... I've only had two people try and play around with me in the 4 months I've owned it. Thats with a catback too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast