Dumbass' trying to race me... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Dumbass' trying to race me... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I get reved at on a daily basis. This SRT-4 reved at me for close to a full minute once. ...

I get reved at on a daily basis. This SRT-4 reved at me for close to a full minute once. It's annoying but I guess its the price you pay for having a good car.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It really is annoying, but take it as a compliment...it means they are threatened by you.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtuner2006
    +1 unless it is a honda with a fart exhaust
    which one does not have a fart can exhaust,or an auto meter monster tach on the dash

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by prspect06
    It really is annoying, but take it as a compliment...it means they are threatened by you.
    Bummer. No one ever tries to race me...
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I've owned the 05 STi since May, no one has ever reved on me or tried to race me, not one time ever...I'm disappointed.

Well OK there was the 1999 BMW M coupe (240HP) so one time...yeah one time is all. But nothing since that time...Honest.
    There is no such thing as, "too much Horse Power"!

2005 STi CGM
    Cobb Stage 1
    K&N Typhoon Intake

uke
    Quote Originally Posted by MSDWRXSTI
    I've owned the 05 STi since May, no one has ever reved on me or tried to race me, not one time ever...I'm disappointed.

Well OK there was the 1999 BMW M coupe (240HP) so one time...yeah one time is all. But nothing since that time...Honest.
    If I ever came across an STI at a light (which I haven't yet), I'd rev at it. Granted, it would tear me a new one from a stop, but it would still be fun to watch it go.

Heck, I raced a modded s/c'd Cobra from a light once, and I was beating it...until he got traction (then of course he flew by me like I was going in reverse). Now THAT was fun
    06 GTO - yeah, it's pretty quick
    Grand Prix GTP-gone

Quote Originally Posted by MSDWRXSTI

Since I put the Gold Prodrives on my car. People think I'm an STi and just don't start **** anymore. I have the bosal twin tip as part of my TBE so people often think I'm running an upgraded turbo from all the noise
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by svc
    Fvk the elves, it's bling season

Sponsored by: BoostBuddy.com

Quote Originally Posted by SonicYellowWRX

What the hell is the problem with people?!?! Since when is the WRX some insanely fast race car people go after??? This a freakin' family car! A few years ago is a was known as an old person car or the Lesbian's #1 vehicle of choice! No one bothered me to say "nice car", except old people and lesbians! (let alone try to race me) I am getting sick of this... my car runs 12's at the track, has gone over 160mph and is geared to 186mph, and handles really well... i do not need to prove myself on stoplight to stoplight racing. maybe if a Porsche GT or a Ferrari Enzo wanted to run... but I would never follow the guy and provoke him into racing.

a porsche GT or ferrari enzo driver would scoff at you trying to race him... much like you do to everyone else... it would be a waste of their time to prove to you their car would hand you your ass on a platter.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    Bummer. No one ever tries to race me...

no one ever tries to race me either or they just laugh at me when i try to race them (not sure whether it's the car, that i'm a girl, or both of those combined...). they all seem to think my car is just a POS early 90's honda sedan or something... the BOV does seems to confuse a lot of people... i can't understand why...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.