WRX vs Civic Hatch

This is a discussion on WRX vs Civic Hatch within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well tonight I pulled up next to a civic hatchback at a stoplight. It was one of the niceset ones ...

WRX vs Civic Hatch

Well tonight I pulled up next to a civic hatchback at a stoplight. It was one of the niceset ones that ive seen so I asked him if he wanted to run once and he agreed so the light is about to turn so im gettin ready to launch and the light turns and I bog the stupid launch well he kept pulling away and had a good 3 cars on my by the next light so I ask him what he had done to it and he said he just finished a type r motor swap so we parted ways and went home. At least I didnt lose as bad like when I raced that nsx
    Last edited by Swampdonkey; 11-16-2005 at 10:22 PM.
    2003 sonic yellow wrx mods: K&N drop in filter, koji mod, muffler
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...=20&highlight=

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdonkey
    Well tonight I pulled up next to a civic hatchback at a stoplight. It was one of the niceset ones that ive seen so I asked him if he wanted to run once and he agreed so the light is about to turn so im gettin ready to launch and the light turns and I bog the stupid launch well he kept pulling away and had a good 3 cars on my by the next light so I ask him what he had done to it and he said he just finished a type r motor so we parted ways and went home. At least I didnt lose as bad like when I raced that nsx
    I''ll kick my own a$$ if I ever loose to a civic.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    I''ll kick my own a$$ if I ever loose to a civic.
    I hope your ass is made with reinforced steal because judging by your mods there are a hell of a lot of civic out there that would make you look retarded.
    I wouldn't be so ignorant as to say something of that nature, its like saying you would kick your own ass if you ever lost a fight. There are people out there that could kick your ass and eventually you might run across one, and just the same, there are civics out there that would smoke your car and eventually you will run across one. Hell, I can name 3 civics off the top of my head that I see on a very regular basis that would hand you your ass.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    I hope your ass is made with reinforced steal because judging by your mods there are a hell of a lot of civic out there that would make you look retarded.
    I wouldn't be so ignorant as to say something of that nature, its like saying you would kick your own ass if you ever lost a fight. There are people out there that could kick your ass and eventually you might run across one, and just the same, there are civics out there that would smoke your car and eventually you will run across one. Hell, I can name 3 civics off the top of my head that I see on a very regular basis that would hand you your ass.

I dont street race much..so I dont have to worry about it.

and yes I know theres fast civics..theres always someone faster. Like an SRT-4
    Last edited by Z3RO; 11-16-2005 at 11:35 PM.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    I dont street race much..so I dont have to worry about it.
    Either way, its retarded to live in denail and think that your super-de-duper crazy fast wrx is superior to all civic.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    +1, although the mass of Civics out there are slow as dirt, they're like 5.0 stangs, you never know whats in them. You might find 1 fast civic for every 1000 out there that arent fast, but when you meet that one hatch with a 400+whp turbo and think you smoked him off the launch, your going to be when he flys past you at 50mph like your not moving. I have seen many 11 second civics at the strip, hell my first run at E-town in NJ was against a turbo hatch that put down an 11.2 @ almost 130, even on street tires that would be enough to smoke a VF30 WRX bad...
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'