STG !! WRX vs ? WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STG !! WRX vs ? WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My wife and I were coming home from the gym friday, and a black wrx passes me and then eases ...

STG !! WRX vs ? WRX

My wife and I were coming home from the gym friday, and a black wrx passes me and then eases off with like 6 people in it. 2 in the front passenger seat, and the back full too. I could see a STi scoop, but a WRX wing, green gauges all down the A pillar, carbon exhaust slanting out from under the car. I drop to second, give it a little gas and ease off to let him know I was down, and he nailes it and jumps out half a car. I lay back into it in second, pull to his front bumper in second, 3rd walk his bumper to my passenger door, and 4th, ease out in front and let off. He keeps going and races by. I was excited, my wife was pissed, so I continued home, with them racing off into the sunset. I call one my my auto-x friends, and he happens to be getting gas further down the road, and looks for the car. A few minutes later, he witnesses them revving at a cavalier with a dual stage huge wing at a stoplight, and the WRX proceedes to murder it. So I guess he was 1 for 1 with all his friends watching.
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ah yes ... the Cavalier with the dual-stage wing. Also known in most racing circles as "The Slump Buster."
    WRX 2004 Cobb Stage II (91) w/Helix DP ... 13.8@96.

I need an uppipe and an exhaust!

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtony
    Ah yes ... the Cavalier with the dual-stage wing. Also known in most racing circles as "The Slump Buster."
    Sort of like a fat chick at last call?

Keith
    Miss the wifes WRX, but love my Ralliart!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.