stage 2 vs stock evo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on stage 2 vs stock evo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys, i have an 02 wrx, up pipe and turbo back and ecutek reflash (dont know if thats really ...

stage 2 vs stock evo

hey guys, i have an 02 wrx, up pipe and turbo back and ecutek reflash (dont know if thats really considered stage 2 since its not cobb), i was driving speed limit today behind some car when a yellow evo flies by me, so i catch up to him and we slow down for the red light, were both in front. i talk to the guy and tell him nice car and stuff and he says the same thing back, the light turns green and we both take off normal, then he punches while still in first and i punch it as well in first, i pulled half a car instantly, then second gear pulled a little harder and at the top of third i had about 1 car or so on him maybe a little bit more, then he turned into this street. i was pretty surprised, i thought i would lose to a stock evo even with stage 2. but it was fun.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill. what year evo was it cuz the 03 have an open differential or something making them slower i guess. my friend was telling me something about them. Nice kill tho

sweet kill!!!

wow, nice run.

Sounds like it was fun!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

thanks, i dont know what year it was i didnt get to talk to the guy much, probably an 03 though, i did better than i thought id do though against an evo.

I pulled on a lightly modded EVO with my AP stage 2 setup twice from a roll.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.