Acura CLand Toyota Solara vs Nissan Spec V, Maxima, 300 hemi C - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Acura CLand Toyota Solara vs Nissan Spec V, Maxima, 300 hemi C within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by AngelBoy he never said it was the 5.7L 300C.....if it was a V6, there's actually a chance ...

Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    he never said it was the 5.7L 300C.....if it was a V6, there's actually a chance his story could be believeable.

think about it; a weak V6 carrying almost 4000lbs could easily lose to a CL Type-S on the highway.
    he specifically noted that it was a 300C with a Hemi engine.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I will go ahead and bet a $100.00 that this sore loser doesnt even own a CL-S.

let alone his mom's CL-S makes 300 plus HP w/o any type of forced induction.
    How the F.... do you make that kind of power with a IHE...i guess only in ricer math.

may be he has those MUGEN HONDATA JUNE camshafts that make that kind of power.

or maybe he has a VAFC controller that puts the CL-S into warp speed past the lowered VTEC engagement point of 1,000 rpms then pulling forward to new raised redline of 9,000 rpms on the B18B motor.

And a solara....please ...thats pushing it a bit too far.

any hemi 300C would make those cars bend over in any type of a roll / stand still situation.

Or what i think really happened is that his lowering springs lowered his level of inteligence instead of slammin the CL-S on the street.

I Support ClubWRX
    Teh VTECH w/ tornado and electric superhchargar/CAI can nevar lose to anythng!111111 Its even teh fastedest than SRT4!uno
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I ****ing landed on some schmuck in a old lumina today in my grandmothers ford tarus.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.