Acura CLand Toyota Solara vs Nissan Spec V, Maxima, 300 hemi C - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Acura CLand Toyota Solara vs Nissan Spec V, Maxima, 300 hemi C within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by AngelBoy he never said it was the 5.7L 300C.....if it was a V6, there's actually a chance ...

Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    he never said it was the 5.7L 300C.....if it was a V6, there's actually a chance his story could be believeable.

think about it; a weak V6 carrying almost 4000lbs could easily lose to a CL Type-S on the highway.
    he specifically noted that it was a 300C with a Hemi engine.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I will go ahead and bet a $100.00 that this sore loser doesnt even own a CL-S.

let alone his mom's CL-S makes 300 plus HP w/o any type of forced induction.
    How the F.... do you make that kind of power with a IHE...i guess only in ricer math.

may be he has those MUGEN HONDATA JUNE camshafts that make that kind of power.

or maybe he has a VAFC controller that puts the CL-S into warp speed past the lowered VTEC engagement point of 1,000 rpms then pulling forward to new raised redline of 9,000 rpms on the B18B motor.

And a solara....please ...thats pushing it a bit too far.

any hemi 300C would make those cars bend over in any type of a roll / stand still situation.

Or what i think really happened is that his lowering springs lowered his level of inteligence instead of slammin the CL-S on the street.

I Support ClubWRX
    Teh VTECH w/ tornado and electric superhchargar/CAI can nevar lose to anythng!111111 Its even teh fastedest than SRT4!uno
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I ****ing landed on some schmuck in a old lumina today in my grandmothers ford tarus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123