911, vs, camaro rs , vs c5 vette, vs STi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 911, vs, camaro rs , vs c5 vette, vs STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; To make a long story short, a bunch of my friends have sum nice vehicles, i called em up and ...

911, vs, camaro rs , vs c5 vette, vs STi

To make a long story short, a bunch of my friends have sum nice vehicles, i called em up and ask if they wanted to have a little Gumball 3000 of our own, so without hesitation they came over my house. We then hit the highway and race about 20 times, The first race was me vs the porche, we started at 65 and i beeped 3 times, We were neck and neck to around 90 and surprisingly i started to pull on him, i didnt just roll by him, i pulled him pretty good, we did this about 5 times and the same result, then it was the vettes turn, we started again at 65 and I was side by side until around 100 and started to pull on him! I couldnt believe it! Then my buddies camaro rs with a 350 in it and other mods came up to me and we raced at 50 mph, i downed to 3rd and hit it, totaal rapppppe!! I had a great night and surprised myself, Next time ill have the camera man in there with me.!

I LOVE SUBARUs

THE END
    12.1 @ 117

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do you have an engine management? Nice kills!
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo
    I LOVE SUBARUS
    Me too, I think we are the only ones on here that love subarus. . Nice kills.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

no Rick i dont even have EM yet, dec 3rd is when iam getting it installed.. cant wait
    12.1 @ 117

Nice runs...Our buddy has an STi with the same mods as you, he wanted to see how he would do vs our Z06, well it wasnt very pretty. His car is pretty fast, I thought he was going to do better myself, but one we topped out 3rd we already had 2-3 cars on him and top of 4th its was buslenghts. Be careful with the Z06's.
    02 Yellow Z06
    03 Yellow EVO

haha if its any muscle i love its corvettes, my dad has a 2002 c5 like the one i raced, next spring hes ordering the bad a$$ mother Funker Z06, and iam going to try my hardest to find out how to post videos for everyone to enjoy. This thing is one bad whip.
    12.1 @ 117

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.