GTP > WRX - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on GTP > WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Wow you guys are all a bunch of pansies, getting your panties in a bunch over nothing hey, guess what, ...

Wow you guys are all a bunch of pansies, getting your panties in a bunch over nothing

hey, guess what, YOU DRIVE A FAMILY SEDAN TOO!!! OH AND WHATS THAT? My fatass grandma car weighed 200lbs more than my friends STi when we weighed our cars...

And as far as you upgrading turbos, as weve seen with Studderin, I dont even need to upgrade my blower to run 11s! And last time i checked, terblos arent cheap! So, dollar for dollar, my car is easier to make fast.

You guys dont need to get all pissed off about it, theres no shame in being beaten by a grandma car...

I have to admit im surprised the WRX community is so full of douche bags...
    I admit your cars roxor mine in the curves, and are great to drive. None of you morons accept the fact that the GTP is a surprisingly quick car and easy to make fast. Jerks...

Last edited by vq30de; 11-13-2005 at 12:33 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Umm...Curb Weight : 3669 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Umm...Curb Weight : 3669 lbs
    At NYS Certified weigh station, with 1/4 tank of gas, and me in the car, 3400lbs

Sti was 3200 (i think)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vq30de
    At NYS Certified weigh station, with 1/4 tank of gas, and me in the car, 3400lbs

Sti was 3200 (i think)

It must be on the Subway diet. Did you name it Jared?

It must be on the Subway diet. Did you name it Jared?
    ???

my car is totally stock, sunroof, heated seats, bla bla bla...

???

my car is totally stock, sunroof, heated seats, bla bla bla...

oh and that brings me to another point. WRX interiors are terrible. My car is at least somewhat better, decent leather seats (only the sti has nice seats), bose, Heated seats (can you even get that in a wrx?), Heads up display...

I remember looking at a few WRXs and being disappointed that all 6'4" of me barely fits in them...
    Last edited by vq30de; 11-13-2005 at 12:45 PM.

this thread is killing me You gtp owners are classics
    Cobb Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by roo21
    this thread is killing me You gtp owners are classics
    you wrx owners are far worse, none of you *******s have anything decent to say...

I Support ClubWRX
    I have nothing but respect for Grand Prix's. They are very comfy rental cars.

I Support ClubWRX

I thought this was a Subaru site, what's up?

"GTP owners are credulous animals, and must believe something; in the absence of good grounds for belief, they will be satisfied with bad ones."
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

you wrx owners are far worse, none of you *******s have anything decent to say...
    you come on to a wrx forum not knowing **** about the cars, only knowing your sub 12 second gtp can beat them. You then talk about how nice your interior is blah, blah ,blah...well my 05 wrx has heated seats, 6cd changer, and I can drive it in the snow

So beat it...beat it...
    Cobb Stage 2

PWN3D

i mean seriously, you guys drive pontiacs.

Thats why my grandma likes it so much, and why mustangs get so confused when you buzz past them

GTP = great levels of

While your cars have wings and scoops, youd never notice my car, till my blower makes your head hurt...

i think you tards need to realize "to each his own"

I Support ClubWRX
    Thats why my grandma likes it so much, and why mustangs get so confused when you buzz past them

GTP = great levels of

While your cars have wings and scoops, youd never notice my car, till my blower makes your head hurt...
    A B C 1 2 3 hooked on phonics works for me.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ
    A B C 1 2 3 hooked on phonics works for me.
    is that the best you got?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.