My first kill stories :)

This is a discussion on My first kill stories :) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So me and my friend were headed to the track in my stock 05' STi. We happened to see a ...

My first kill stories :)

So me and my friend were headed to the track in my stock 05' STi. We happened to see a bunch of ricers, but a bunch of muscle on the way there . Ive never raced anyone with my car before, and I wanted to see what the STi could do since its past the break in period .
    First run: me and my friend see a nice silver Z28 a few cars up (I dont know what mods, but I know it had exhaust, and fatter tires). We pull up to him and he immediately downshifts to show me what he has . So i get next to him again, once there was no traffic going about 75mph. I put it in fourth, and he again, downshifts and takes off. He put about half a car on me at first. But then, out of total surprise, I caught up to him very easily. My friend in the passenger was very surprised (hes a huge v8 fan lol). I put about 2 cars on him at about 120-130mph when I shut down. My friend told me that I should have seen his facial expression once I passed him . He wanted to go again, because I could tell he was catching up to me. I slowed down to about 80mph when he passed me at the time. I catch up to him once again, and get even with him just to look at him, and shut down LOL. He gave me two thumbs up.
    Second run: Nothing to brag about, just hilarious. I see some HID's coming in my rearview mirror, and notice it was a civic hatch (Riced up like you couldnt believe). He gets next to me for the longest time, when I hear his ricer downshift almost making me deaf. I was in sixth gear, floored it, and passed him....and even put car lengths on him Hahaha. I love the low end torque in our cars .

Anyway..moral of the story is: I love the STi
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kills. imo 120-130 is overboard. you dont even run that fast at the track. ne ways, what did u get at the track?

There was no traffic at the time. It was in the wee hours of the morning...I shut down at around 130 due to traffic up ahead to be safe. He kept going. I got 13.2 at the track.
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods

nice kills
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.