my srt is teh fast4r - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

This is a discussion on my srt is teh fast4r within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by srt>awd its the dodge srt 4 boy. im not an internet racer im a streetracer stupid. yeah...well...i ...

  1. #16
    Registered User Sieker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by srt>awd
    its the dodge srt 4 boy. im not an internet racer im a streetracer stupid.
    yeah...well...i live my life a quarter mile at a time.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User srt>awd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ontario cali.*****
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Sieker
    yeah...well...i live my life a quarter mile at a time.
    me too
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #18
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,936
    Quote Originally Posted by srt>awd
    its the dodge srt 4 boy. im not an internet racer im a streetracer stupid.

    with your make belive traps and your times, you're not a racer you're a ricer.

    learn to drive, then come back and play ball.


    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #19
    Registered User srt>awd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ontario cali.*****
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    with your make belive traps and your times, you're not a racer you're a ricer.

    learn to drive, then come back and play ball.


    i can drive my car just makes too much power. somthing you would ever know anything about.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #20
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,936
    Quote Originally Posted by srt>awd
    i can drive my car just makes too much power. somthing you would ever know anything about.

    I dont' need to make as much power as you to run 12.6.

    I grip and go while you sit and spin. Stick to tray sliding in mcdonalds parking lot with your wrong wheel drive non traction getting car.


    Chances are with those traps you've got the most powerful neon on the world, and the biggest dyno queen(of course both in your head). WIth traps like that you could roll out of the hole 4.0 sixty it and still run in the 10's. OF coruse that's real world, not your internet fantasy land.


    It's getting late and i'm sure your bedtime is approaching. Hopefully one of your two fathers will be in soon telling you to goto sleep so we'll loose another troll for the next few hours.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Loyola University Chicago (gurnee too)
    Posts
    897
    the sti driver wasnt racing.
    my R32 on CarDomain

    Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #22
    Registered User srt>awd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ontario cali.*****
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    I dont' need to make as much power as you to run 12.6.

    I grip and go while you sit and spin. Stick to tray sliding in mcdonalds parking lot with your wrong wheel drive non traction getting car.


    Chances are with those traps you've got the most powerful neon on the world, and the biggest dyno queen(of course both in your head). WIth traps like that you could roll out of the hole 4.0 sixty it and still run in the 10's. OF coruse that's real world, not your internet fantasy land.


    It's getting late and i'm sure your bedtime is approaching. Hopefully one of your two fathers will be in soon telling you to goto sleep so we'll loose another troll for the next few hours.
    first of all i probably do have the fastest srt in the world. second you are jelous because my car is fast and you suck and have nothing to do but call me a liar on my thread so stfu
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #23
    Registered User srt>awd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ontario cali.*****
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    the sti driver wasnt racing.
    yeah he was because i pulled 24cars on him and he even told me at the end that my car is quick as hell.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #24

    Peachypumpkincheeks

    Speedette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sterling, Virginia
    Posts
    8,615
    BrianH = teh funny!!!!!!!!

    So how long before this srt-4 hamo gets banned!!??!! I'll give anyone 10 to 1 odds, it'll be two weeks!!!!!!!!!!

    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #25
    Registered User Sieker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by srt>awd
    first of all i probably do have the fastest srt in the world. second you are jelous because my car is fast and you suck and have nothing to do but call me a liar on my thread so stfu
    if your car is so fast...then why not prove it? After all, that's the most obvious way to end this debate isn't it?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #26
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,936
    where's your timeslip captain I'm soo fast.


    Wait, does either of your fathers know you were going that fast? They would be upset and ground you for a week.


    Go the **** away, you're full of **** and an idiot about it to boot.

    Die twice.


    Quote Originally Posted by srt>awd
    first of all i probably do have the fastest srt in the world. second you are jelous because my car is fast and you suck and have nothing to do but call me a liar on my thread so stfu
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by srt>awd
    yeah he was because i pulled 24cars on him and he even told me at the end that my car is quick as hell.
    No he didn't. Just go away. Edit: ^^^ Better Put.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #28
    Registered User srt>awd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ontario cali.*****
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Sieker
    if your car is so fast...then why not prove it? After all, that's the most obvious way to end this debate isn't it?
    race me then. ill drive to washington to prove a point
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #29
    Registered User srt>awd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ontario cali.*****
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieldy72233
    No he didn't. Just go away.
    yes he did you go away
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #30
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,936
    Quote Originally Posted by srt>awd
    race me then. ill drive to washington to prove a point

    Just be sure to be back before your bedtime.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •