06 Eclipse GT does down + ricer in 90s Neon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06 Eclipse GT does down + ricer in 90s Neon within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i want a vtec badge on my car...

i want a vtec badge on my car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Drod
    I spotted a 03 Cobra ornamented with gold trim doors, trunk and fenders. The car was totally bizarre looking. I glimpse over at the driver, and "BAM" a full-sized Latin chick smiled back at me. Her smile almost blinded me. The young lady had more gold in her mouth than Fort Knox. I kept telling myself “WHY just WHY do my people feel the need to do this to their rides and mouths”
    I know you owned an 03 before, but are you sure it really was a Cobra nad not a blinged out GT? My brain hurts so much trying to imagine such an atrosity. This is a painful thing. I know there are a few retarded up 03-04 Cobras, but this sounds like the worst one yet.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Peachypumpkincheeks

@ all the silly ricers and, well....just plain idiots!!!

NIKE DECALS!!!!????
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

gotta love the GT-R badges on the eclipses, some guy had 3 of them one on the back, and one on each front fender on his 06

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33
    I know you owned an 03 before, but are you sure it really was a Cobra nad not a blinged out GT? My brain hurts so much trying to imagine such an atrosity. This is a painful thing. I know there are a few retarded up 03-04 Cobras, but this sounds like the worst one yet.
    Yes it was a 03 and my heart just dropped. I was amazed that someone would do this to his or her own car, but who am I to Judge. Also, they had some Latino gang banging lettering on the rear window.
    2006 WRX TR, Black
    2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee, SRT 8, Black
    2006 Corvette, Black
    1987 Buick Grand National Sold

About a month ago, I saw an old Astro minivan with a Corvette logo taking up the entire rear window.

Quote Originally Posted by Drod
    Yes it was a 03 and my heart just dropped. I was amazed that someone would do this to his or her own car, but who am I to Judge. Also, they had some Latino gang banging lettering on the rear window.
    That is sad. I will have to pour out some of my 40 tonight in membrance of that Cobra's death.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33
    That is sad. I will have to pour out some of my 40 tonight in membrance of that Cobra's death.
    Pour some for me as well. I stoped drinking some time ago, but the image of that Cobra almost drove me back.
    2006 WRX TR, Black
    2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee, SRT 8, Black
    2006 Corvette, Black
    1987 Buick Grand National Sold

Registered User CyberneticEmcee's Avatar

LoL

Keep bringing them. I have tears for some of these stories.
    Catch me in Chicago playin Biggie. The greatest emcee ever

I Support ClubWRX

Tricked out

Last edited by TheJ; 12-09-2005 at 05:06 PM.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by CyberneticEmcee
    Keep bringing them. I have tears for some of these stories.
    How does this one strike you

edit: he was actually proud of this. he saw all of us from tri-state tuners and deliberately pulled out of one lot to cruise past us and get gas at our station
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

LoL

That guy has one jacked up cavi. The best feature is the doors. LoL. Should have gotten that mug painted first before the doors. LoL. That was the funniest pic. Showed my wife, she just looked and walked away smiling. She said I'm not even going to start. LoL.

I had this happen to me once...i was cruising with my cousin and i look to my left and theres a purple 1998 dodge straus with chrome 20's at the light. I take off the line normally and just continue on my way...then all of a sudden I hear this whine and the stratus slowly starts to pass me with the guy in the passenger staring at me like theyre beating...i look at em wtf and the kid puts his hand out the window and gives me a thumbs down...my cousin and I couldnt stop laughing for 5mins...i just dont get people anymore....people are spending more money on wheels than they do on their car and think theyre fast...what is this world coming to
    Last edited by WRXcelration; 11-14-2005 at 07:51 AM.
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

I wish I were an alien

People are crazy. I see the same thing. People buying these low hp cars and putting those stupid lights on the hood thinking that makes them faster. Lame. And what about those guys that buy the twin tip exhaust and put it on something like an alero or malibu? Lame. What about the guy in the Mazda 3 or acura tl thinking there cool because they got a system with the indash and a couple of screens. Lame. I can care less about the movie you play in your car. You will need something to look at when I leave you in the dust. Makes me think what the hell are on these peoples mind when they put this stuff on their cars. And why do people modify their cars when they know they are gonna break down in about 1 more year? I'll just leave it alone.

I think the cavi will look good when he gets it done. The guy is pumping gas......not showing his car off at Hot Import Nights.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12