smoked a Porsche GT3?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on smoked a Porsche GT3? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OK, so first of all, i dont know if this was a GT3 I raced or not... but it did ...

smoked a Porsche GT3?

OK, so first of all, i dont know if this was a GT3 I raced or not... but it did have a GT3 wing. Real or not, its still an NA Porsche. Although, the GT3 is a 12 second car... so is mine. BUT this guy could very well have been faking the funk...

Anyways, I wasn't really racing the guy... I was just in a hurry to get home to deal with an emergency and was quite focused on that. I get up to speed and shift into 3rd gear to begin to cruise... just at that point a Porsche goes flying by me. I guess he was trying to race me, but I never saw him out the corner of my eye... so I was easily beating him. I was driving fast though, pretty much accelerating at WOT... didnt really pay attention to speed.

At that point cop pulls me over and accuses me of racing that guy... I was dumbfounded cuz I just needed to get home really fast cuz it was an emergency. Tried to plead with him to let me home, but he accused me of lying of course... and gave me a speeding ticket while threatening me with throwing me in jail and other bs if i do it again.

He didn't get the Porsche driver despite the fact he was racing and flew by me, which meant he was going faster than me... instead he pulled me over. SUV's and minivans can blow by me at double the speed limit every day of my commute and not get a ticket, but when i need to speed for once, I get a nailed with a ticket. all cuz some yahoo decides his **** is too small and needs to enlarge it by racing a poor kid in his econobox with a "supercar".

well i got a bs ticket and suffered greatly because i could not get home on time... but at least i got to shrink that a-hole's tiny **** a lil bit more... especially when i wasnt even trying to, lol...
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good kill ???
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Lazy piece of **** cop.
    My brother was once pulled over for "racing" a seriously fast car while he was driving his '84 cutlass supreme. He was going about 65 steady when the car blew past him at a much higher rate, and guess who was pulled over? The kid with the striped car. The funny part of this is that when he started to curse the cop out, the guy just got in his cruiser and left. No ticket.

Maybe he thought he couldn't catch the Porsche, maybe he's lazy, or maybe he figured that the other guy must be wealthy and well to do, making you more irresponsible and deserving of a ticket.

Nothing you can do. At least you're not in jail.
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

yeah, i was deciding between the sonic yellow sedan and the mbp wagon. i got the wagon and i believe it helped me out of at least a few tickets.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    The Porsche beat you.

Similar thing happened to me when I was merging onto the highway. Fight it in court... my record is 4-1-0...

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD

I saw a GT3 this past weekend and when I looked in the front grill, I swear i saw two side mount intercoolers, leading me to believe it was a TT car and not N/A. Am I wrong about this?
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33
    I saw a GT3 this past weekend and when I looked in the front grill, I swear i saw two side mount intercoolers, leading me to believe it was a TT car and not N/A. Am I wrong about this?

GT3 comes from the factory N/A...

PICS & MODS

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33
    maybe you saw a 911tt?
    Cobb Stage 2

PICS & MODS

yeah, it was some bs, but i figured i would share the fact that a subaru can beat a fast porsche... just need a slightly bigger turbo with all the accompanying mods.
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

No it was definately a GT 3. It was sitting at XX Tuning where the guy had it rokblocked to all hell. I just looked in the front grill and I thought I saw two side mount ICs. I guess they were something else. It was a GT3 This I know for sure. I guess I just mistook whatever the things were for side mounts
    SOLD:
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Porsches Good death
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Maybe oil and tranny coolers? Definetely not intercoolers, well at least highly unlikely. The porsche turbo intercoolers that I've seen usually sit above the engine in the rear of the car. It would be pointless to put a front mount on due to the length of pipe needed to go to and from the intercooler (ginormous lag!).
    Last edited by 02bluebyou; 11-09-2005 at 09:25 PM.

I don't know what theye were but the car looked good. There definately wasn't anything aftermarket on it (besides rokblocker), the thing only had 1500 miles on it. A young guy owned it too, ahh it must be nice to have that much cash to throw at a car, even though that is not the car I would be spending my money on.
    SOLD:
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning

What? Why is the cop lazy? Because he cut him a break and didnt arrest him or impound his car?

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey
    Lazy piece of **** cop.
    My brother was once pulled over for "racing" a seriously fast car while he was driving his '84 cutlass supreme. He was going about 65 steady when the car blew past him at a much higher rate, and guess who was pulled over? The kid with the striped car. The funny part of this is that when he started to curse the cop out, the guy just got in his cruiser and left. No ticket.

Maybe he thought he couldn't catch the Porsche, maybe he's lazy, or maybe he figured that the other guy must be wealthy and well to do, making you more irresponsible and deserving of a ticket.

Nothing you can do. At least you're not in jail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.