my R32 vs. SRT4
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on my R32 vs. SRT4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; we ran from a roll, and he would pull slightly on me. I think he was stock. Then, we get ...

my R32 vs. SRT4

we ran from a roll, and he would pull slightly on me. I think he was stock. Then, we get to a red light and we did it from a stop, hehehe, i had a good 2.5 cars ahead at 70mph when i left off. the at the next light we talked for a bit, got off pretty easy, and he floors it at 5mph and i do the same thing. he was about 1/2 car ahead, i easily bring it down to even, and in the third gear shift, i loose about 1/2 a car on him, and he is still pulling but before he shifted (where i would have gained a bit), i just let off.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that sucks...=(

I thought a R32 (from a roll) would be able to pull away from a stock SRT-4...

but racing from a dig is what truly counts! nice driving....

hurry up and get that F430!
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by amukaoen

hurry up and get that F430!
    +eleventy billion

but be ready for the waiting list.

All i read in this thread was blah blah blah blach blah balch blah blah blah blah F430 blah blah blah.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 11-08-2005 at 05:11 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

eh, if i get a ferarri, itll be in summer after i take over the restaurant... and i dont know if im going to do it so fast. i may be smart and just wait a year or so, when everything is settled and i can see what kind of income im getting and all, then i may consider getting something that expensive.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Yeah its big financial commitiment. Not only is the price high but maintenace requires quite a huge financial backing.
    FORZA FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    Yeah its big financial commitiment. Not only is the price high but maintenace requires quite a huge financial backing.

but this weekend, i will be looking at used (2002-2003)c32 amg, (2001-2003)M3 and (2000-2002)M5. They all around around 28-35K and looking in getting rid of the R32 and 530i (plus money left over). I think im sticking with M's, but i dont know which one to take... m3 or m5. what do u guys think?
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

I prefer BMW to Mercedes and I'd say go with the M5. From what I've seen the interior is much nicer and more comfortable and it definitely has more power. But either one will be an excellent car.
    FORZA FERRARI

i think im going to go with the m5 (found it for 34,000 dollars), unless i find one with a better price closer to me and an M3... i may get it. we will see and whatever happens, ill still be lurking around these forums.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    +eleventy billion

but be ready for the waiting list.

All i read in this thread was blah blah blah blach blah balch blah blah blah blah F430 blah blah blah.
    i know right! FERRARI for the win...

If i could afford one.. id probably get a F430 over a nice house. which means no house..but

I may live in an apartment... but id have a Ferrari in my shared garage for you to stare at
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by amukaoen
    i know right! FERRARI for the win...

If i could afford one.. id probably get a F430 over a nice house. which means no house..but

I may live in an apartment... but id have a Ferrari in my shared garage for you to stare at
    You could buy just a garage and live in it witht ther Ferrari. Sounds good to me.
    FORZA FERRARI

i was thinking the same thing, whats more important, get married and get a house... or a ferarri. hmmm....
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    i was thinking the same thing, whats more important, get married and get a house... or a ferarri. hmmm....
    definitely Ferrari.
    FORZA FERRARI

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    Ferrari.
    Get an m5 over an m3 if you have the chance. With the m5 you have luxury and power, lots of both.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

you guys think m5 is sexier than the m3?
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

Stupid VW. I thought I was gonna read about a Skyline
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by svc
    Fvk the elves, it's bling season

Sponsored by: BoostBuddy.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast