Yellow Cav haha
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Yellow Cav haha within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok so me and my buddies are riding around, 4 of us in the car. it was a few weeks ...

Yellow Cav haha

Ok so me and my buddies are riding around, 4 of us in the car. it was a few weeks ago, and we were looking for holloween costumes..(we threw kind of a big party ) But anyways this Obnoxiously wraspy loud cavalier comes up behind me and keeps revving his engine. Yellow cavalier with a black body kit and some ugly rims...i try not to hate but some people make it too easy. SO this guy goes around gets infront of me and keeps revving. He gets in a turn lane and we just drive by and give him a nice litte and keep on laughing. I guess he didnt like that much because he took off after us, flys up on my bumper and gets like maybe 3 inches off of it...I was like what a jerk..so I turn and he keeps following. The next light he gets up next to me and looks over and says what man you think cuz you got a little subbie you can hang with a cav. I cant believe he was serious he looked like he had down syndrome or something. lol. anyways hes like i got enough nos in here..and my buddies cut him off before he can finish and say "to the blow the welds on the intake manifold...then me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried OOOOOOOOO" Kid was heated. we are just laughing. So light turns green and dude burns his wheels and takes off. I just cruise along lol and hes waving out the window for me to catch up and my buddes are givin me **** sayin just dust him. so hes like full throttle one we start gettin closer. and we just smile when i blew past him doin like 75 mph. the next light he says Man you wait man, if i had traction you wouldnt have nothin. So it ended with us just laughin. I mean if we were racing for gas mileage, then hed win...but i dunno about anything. more ricer stories good for a laugh.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

LOL, what a tool

I'll never understand why people think a 75 shot will automatically make their POS faster then anything. 110whp cavilier + 75 shot of NOS = 15 second cavilier instead of 17 sec cavilier, but I guess by comparisson it would FEEL alot faster to him ....
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

Yea i figured it was good for a laugh.

omg thats f-ing hilarious

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.