Carrera GT

This is a discussion on Carrera GT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This isn't a win or loss encounter but it gave me goosebumps for the rest of the day. I was ...

Carrera GT

This isn't a win or loss encounter but it gave me goosebumps for the rest of the day. I was driving to work on the Interstate after classes and I see this silver car way up ahead that looked like it would be fun to play with. As I got closer I realized that it was a Carrera GT. I honestly sh** my pants! Maybe you guys run into these more than me but to see one of these in Utah is one in a million. It was the sexiest looking thing I have ever seen with huge yellow calipers. I pulled up to him and gave him the thumbs up and then quickly got off at my exit with my tail behind my legs. It didn't matter what I had on my car cuz nothing would have competed. He was a nice guy and waved as I got off.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 02bluebyou
    He was a nice guy and waved as I got off.
    ewww
    j/k cool

hahaha I caught that before i even posted it but its late so I just said what the hell

yeah i see those like everyday... nice cars, no doubt. i'm not big on supercars though... i'd hate to come out from the market and see a big ding. if all a car serves as is something to show off, then i see no purpose. i'd rather get something cheaper that i can make fast to drive around and not care what happens to it as much. shoot i cant even park the car outside of my house to show it off cuz i have to worry about it getting damaged/ stolen/ vandalized.
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

Quote Originally Posted by 02bluebyou
    This isn't a win or loss encounter but it gave me goosebumps for the rest of the day. I was driving to work on the Interstate after classes and I see this silver car way up ahead that looked like it would be fun to play with. As I got closer I realized that it was a Carrera GT. I honestly sh** my pants! Maybe you guys run into these more than me but to see one of these in Utah is one in a million. It was the sexiest looking thing I have ever seen with huge yellow calipers. I pulled up to him and gave him the thumbs up and then quickly got off at my exit with my tail behind my legs. It didn't matter what I had on my car cuz nothing would have competed. He was a nice guy and waved as I got off.
    So you **** yourself AND got off with your tail between your legs as he waved to you in one encounter huh? Haha, I probably would have done the same thing

Short of an F1 motor, the CGT has the sweetest sounding engine.

. shoot i cant even park the car outside of my house to show it off cuz i have to worry about it getting damaged/ stolen/ vandalized.[/QUOTE]

Do you live in the Ghetto or what man?!!

Registered User ill Underground's Avatar
    wow man, a one in a million? here in Orlando, i see super cars alot, vipers, vettes all day, carreras...GT...GT-2 ect

also big car enthusists area, you can find a group for any car w a following.
    2002 Subaru WRX Black Sedan, K&N Air Filter, KartBoy Short shifter Greddy Turbo Timer, limo tint. HKS catback,