04 WRX vs 87SS

This is a discussion on 04 WRX vs 87SS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well I was driving around with my g/f at night looking for her new dentists office so she didnt get ...

04 WRX vs 87SS

well I was driving around with my g/f at night looking for her new dentists office so she didnt get lost the next morning and I came across my old car(87 monte carlo ss..a good 12 sec car when I had it running right! wasnt that often ) so I didnt chase or follow until my girl slapped me and said come on it will be fun!..... truthfully I didnt want to race it cause I'd regret selling such a quicker car
    so i went after him anyways.......
    blew by him trying to catch up to him(ooops I felt like a ricer! )
    so we come up to a light and I lined up with a grand am gt and my old car... halfway into 3rd I see lights right behind me and look behind me and its the grand am slightly behind me not the monte!?!?!? turns out he royally fudged up my entire car after I sold it to him and has some pos 350 motor in it and is lucky if hes running anywhere close to 250 hp if that! hahahahahaha but I ended up racing the grand am gt like 3-4 times and beat him everytime was a really cool guy...both called it quits at the last light and cruised back home......never did find my g/f dentist though

I wish I could afford to buy my old car back and take care of it like it should be!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats what sucks about seeing your old cars after you sell them, no one ever takes as good care of it as you did. I sold my old Celica-Supra to an aquantance of mine a while back, it was a beutiful car and only needed a tiny little bit of work (new rear-end, a fresh coat of paint and some minor interior detailing) to be a show-winning classic. Unfortunatly the guy I sold it to drove it like he hated it and blew the motor in about 6 months (replacing it with a 6m from a japanese car and a bunch of pipe dreams about turboing it). He sanded all the paint off of it becuase some friend was going to paint it "real cheap" for him and the guy never came through, and he tore the entire interior out to make it "teh fasta" . Last time I saw it was sitting in his driveway untouched for months with a flat tire and probably starting to rust, when I sold it to him the underside looked like it had just rolled off the assembly line, it was completely solid and unrusted, just a little faded and cracked paint. So I deffinatly feel your pain there, but what can ya do...
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

i hope I never see my WRX again. man, the memories I've had in that thing. i would definitely cry.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.