Me Vs. grand am GT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Me Vs. grand am GT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well as i was visiting my uncle I decided to just drive around to see if their was any cars ...

Me Vs. grand am GT

Well as i was visiting my uncle I decided to just drive around to see if their was any cars out that would be worth messing with. I drove for a while and was going to give up and call it quits, but as i was just going to turn on this street I see a red kitted grand am with a huge "killer" wing. The grand am got behind me and I was thinking "I wonder if he is going to follow me", turns out he does. JOY!!!!! So i pursuied out of town just to see if he is still following me and he still does. So as the speed limit went from 35, 45, to 55, I decided to stay at 45 in the 55 zone.
    Here is when it gets intresting, as i was cruising thinking to myself "c'mon pass me" I thought he wasnt going to until, when i looked in my rear view mirror and notice his car swerve left and right. Thats when i figured he was going to pass me and so i shifted from 3rd to 2nd still at 45mph and punched it, he gets to my rear end for like 2 sec and after that I just started walking him. A win for me
    Now i thought it was over and so i cruised at speed limit not thinking that he would try it again. I was wrong, he caught me off guard and when i notice in my rear view mirror he was gone so i had to act quick so i down shifted to 5,4,to 3rd, he passed me by like 3/4 car length but could not pass me completely. As i started reeling him in, I look over and could see that his GF was smiling at me as i passed him. nothing better than that.
    Well all i can say is that, he tried twice but failed to pass me.
    If you guys want flame me for racing a car that is slow, I dont care because i was bored and wanted to have some fun.
    A win for my REX.
    04 wrx white with one blue door.
    cobb stg 2 and more to love

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Its ok I was bored last night and played around a little with a Escalade truck , but it was just because the guy was being a ****.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

a wins a win, doesnt matter what it is, its another story to tell.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.