My first race, vs. Scion!!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on My first race, vs. Scion!!!!!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BrianH Hey now, traction bars are streetable! They are great for when you are in a parkinglot!...

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Hey now, traction bars are streetable!

They are great for when you are in a parkinglot!
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TOOFAST88
    speedette kill list: Tc ...to be continued
    LOL

Signed,
    Charlie
    04 White STi (Gold & Silver BBS), Blitz Nur Spec Touring Edition Cat Back, GP Moto Elbow, Black Fog Bezels w/ Yellow PIAA Lamps, Rally Armor Mud Flaps

nice kill
    a kill is a kill no matter what it is
    my 1st kill was a caviler

edit: no many people want to race me. but ive got more looks w/ my exhaust. maybe my gagues will get more ricer's trying to race.
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

i had a simliar experience about a week ago.
    i pulled up to a girl driving an audi tt turbo. i kinda glance over and her boyfriend is sitting in the passanger seat and he stares me down and turns around and tells his girlfriend something (smoke this guy im assuming).
    so at green i take off and by the time i get to 55 im like 4-5 car lengts ahead of her so i slow down figuring its over...a few seconds later she blows by me going like 75 and i just chuckle to myself

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123