The first wuss STI driver i've seen
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on The first wuss STI driver i've seen within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've always, no matter what, when next to an sti always have gotten them to play. Tonight, I got my ...

The first wuss STI driver i've seen

I've always, no matter what, when next to an sti always have gotten them to play. Tonight, I got my new tires "nitto 555r drag radials 285/35/18" and was tearin' it up on some good back windy roads, and I came behind a STI right before I got to the next set of good curves. I shot some revs and everything, getting ready to murder him through some corners, and he totally wouldn't go. I was embarassed for the guy. Who wouldn't take that opportunity?

1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

maybe he didnt feel like it... you think? not everybody feels like madmax ever time..

I dont think describing him as a Wuss is the right thing. Not all of us streetrace/speed excessively.
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

probably did not want to die driving off a cliff

I thought sig pics were'nt allowed here.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    I've always, no matter what, when next to an sti always have gotten them to play. Tonight, I got my new tires "nitto 555r drag radials 285/35/18" and was tearin' it up on some good back windy roads, and I came behind a STI right before I got to the next set of good curves. I shot some revs and everything, getting ready to murder him through some corners, and he totally wouldn't go. I was embarassed for the guy. Who wouldn't take that opportunity?

You sound like an ass in this post
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by overwrxed24
    They aren't. He posts that pic everytime he posts.

Quote Originally Posted by overwrxed24
    +1 i can defiantely see the sti driver not going crazy because so guy shot some revs his way. maybe he is telling his friends about this crazy corvette driver.....
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

Dude, that's lame, for one posting that cheesy pic. every time, and two calling someone a wuss because he didnt want to tear a** through the streets with you.

You should have got the 315 Nitto 555Rs. They would definately fit and you get a little more traction. They fit on my stock 9" rims, I believe you have 10" wides right?
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo9339
    I dont think describing him as a Wuss is the right thing. Not all of us streetrace/speed excessively.
    +1, just because some1 drives a fast car doesnt mean their always looking to race go fast/ and maybe he just saves it for the track (which is the smartest thing to do).
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    I was embarassed for the guy. Who wouldn't take that opportunity?
    you should be embarassed for yourself.

not everyone is a M4D TYTE streetracer y0!

grow the **** up. thats the reason **** like THIS happens and somones wife didnt make it home last night.

save it for the track
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

I know guys that race everything on the road and then when they see me they slow down and don't want to race. That's a wuss.

But I also know a girl that drives a white STi, and she never goes over the speed limit or drives fast. I really don't know why she bought an STi but she never drives it fast. I dought she has ever gone over 60mph in the car. No joke.

You may have come across an STi owner like her.

So I was driving minding my business, thinking about the long day at work. I forgot to top off the car so was running on "E." Anyway as this curvy section of the road is coming up I remember my tires are bald and don't want to risk flying off a cliff. So as I am approaching this section a short bald point dexter type in a red vette pulls up next to me reving like a maniac. All the while I hear his car backfire and knock. He yells to me "what's the retail on those?" I say" 31-5 and Sti awd pal!" He thens proceeds to rip through that section at his utmost limit ...I was cautious and just stepped it up a notch, maybe 30 percent of max. So basically I was like 2 car lengths behind. As he was wailing away in front of me I could have sworn I heard from his direction "I am Akina's greatest downhill technician!"
    2004 Wrb Sti- Mildly modded!........pause......pause....."NOT!"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by V8killer2pt5
    So I was driving minding my business, thinking about the long day at work. I forgot to top off the car so was running on "E." Anyway as this curvy section of the road is coming up I remember my tires are bald and don't want to risk flying off a cliff. So as I am approaching this section a short bald point dexter type in a red vette pulls up next to me reving like a maniac. All the while I hear his car backfire and knock. He yells to me "what's the retail on those?" I say" 31-5 and Sti awd pal!" He thens proceeds to rip through that section at his utmost limit ...I was cautious and just stepped it up a notch, maybe 30 percent of max. So basically I was like 2 car lengths behind. As he was wailing away in front of me I could have sworn I heard from his direction "I am Akina's greatest downhill technician!"

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast