The first wuss STI driver i've seen - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on The first wuss STI driver i've seen within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i wasn't serious. ...simply trying to display the same ammount of attitude as the original poster....

i wasn't serious.

...simply trying to display the same ammount of attitude as the original poster.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette
    jealousy's a b1tch

most people on this forum drive cars worth more then a vette. like someone said b4,his vettes worth around 21k, could of but didnt and glad now a c6 or a c5 z06, different story.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by srt>awd
    hell yeah there slow as ****
    hell yeah1!
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    most people on this forum drive cars worth more then a vette. like someone said b4,his vettes worth around 21k, could of but didnt and glad now a c6 or a c5 z06, different story.
    Oh I know that, but for someone to just say "vettes suck" with no explanation, well, that's just lame. People choose the cars they want for thier own reasons. But have you ever driven or ridden in a c5 vette? Don't discount their credibility just because a used one may not cost 30K and up. They handle amazingly and their pull....OH! It's amazing! STi's are fast and handle ridiculously, but a vette's still a vette.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Corvette > you

If i didn't get snow, and insurance wasn't high, I'd be rolling around in a vette.

Oh I know that, but for someone to just say "vettes suck" with no explanation, well, that's just lame. People choose the cars they want for thier own reasons. But have you ever driven or ridden in a c5 vette? Don't discount their credibility just because a used one may not cost 30K and up. They handle amazingly and their pull....OH! It's amazing! STi's are fast and handle ridiculously, but a vette's still a vette.

yeah not saying anything bad about the vette and i wouldnt say "vettes suck" , guy that said it even said his joking. Its just preference at the end. Also like brian said, vette could be 21k and payments can be a lot less then a brand new evo sti or whatever car, but the insurance on the vette will probably make up the difference. Different folks diffrent strokes. Gotta admit, my favorite american car has gotta be the Vette. It is a muscle car icon.

i wonder if this thread will ever return to being civilized.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    Gotta admit, my favorite american car has gotta be the Vette. It is a muscle car icon.
    Would you really classify a corvette as a muscle car? IMO it's in the sports car category. Leave 'muscle car' to GTOs and Camaro's etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    But one thing I do know, is I've seen many 40yr old drivers than can't heel-toe downshift, let alone the people that can and don't understand fully the concept of when and where it's bennificial. I've also seen quite a few 40 yr old drivers driving z06's that spend just as much time racing their cars as I do, yet I seem to pull them. At 40 your reaction time is slower.....
    I think it's pretty funny that you are dogging other people's driving abilities and yet, you could only muster up 2.01 60'.
    Last edited by 03EBZ06; 11-11-2005 at 07:58 AM.

I haven't been in a position where I would be flammed like this but I wonder would my girlfriend fight my fights also. Not trying to start anymore gay arguments but Your man starts a thread and you take it over defending him, and he still looks like an assclown. Bottom line he seems like a childish prick, the kid that is last to be pick on the team and the one that everyone leaves behind. "The first wuss STI driver i've seen " what a ***** statement, you must have a serious ego problem.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

I Support ClubWRX
    This thread is amazingly long considering it's about a "big jug of nothing". Don't get me wrong, it's been entertaining and I wouldn't want to "invalidate" anyones feelings here but... holy crap.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    I haven't been in a position where I would be flammed like this but I wonder would my girlfriend fight my fights also. Not trying to start anymore gay arguments but Your man starts a thread and you take it over defending him, and he still looks like an assclown. Bottom line he seems like a childish prick, the kid that is last to be pick on the team and the one that everyone leaves behind. "The first wuss STI driver i've seen " what a ***** statement, you must have a serious ego problem.
    Dude chill out dang A childish prick isnt the on last to be picked or left behind. I was that kid but i wasnt a childish prick. Ove anybody you seem like a childish prick.

"The first wuss STI driver i've seen " what a ***** statement, you must have a serious ego problem"
    Wtf what does that have to do with ego.

"Not trying to start anymore gay arguments but Your man starts a thread and you take it over defending him, and he still looks like an assclown"
    Dude how can you not try to start more arguments im sorry to so latly inform you but dude its over.
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05
    Dude chill out dang A childish prick isnt the on last to be picked or left behind. I was that kid but i wasnt a childish prick. Ove anybody you seem like a childish prick.

Dude how can you not try to start more arguments im sorry to so latly inform you but dude its over.

!!!!!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

!!!!!
    A useful contribution, as always.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 03EBZ06
    I think it's pretty funny that you are dogging other people's driving abilities and yet, you could only muster up 2.01 60'.
    Ouch, from one vette owner to another.
    This thread is beat, just let Magikman go on his way and forget about it.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by Fox05

Your too funny! Thanks for the laughs...
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.