Fx35
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Fx35 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was just wondering how a wrx lines up with an infinit fx35. I saw a fx35 on my way ...

Fx35

I was just wondering how a wrx lines up with an infinit fx35. I saw a fx35 on my way to school today and we both floored it on an onramp for a freeway. He was in the lane in front of me but I seemed to be gaining on him pretty easily. Does that seem right? I am also stock except for a catback. I dunno our cars might be in a totally diff league but I know the fx35 has like 260 torque or something like that. Just curious I guess.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You should hose a 35 pretty easily. The 45s are quicker, but I took one down in my '04 stock wagon.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

You should have no problem whatsoever with a 35. The 45 is considerably quicker running mid high 14''s and will give a stock rex a decent run at higher speeds. FX35 should be no problem though.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

i lined up againt a buddy of mine in a fx45, and since we were talking when the light turned he got the jump on me. but by the end of second i was walking past him.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.