Fx35

This is a discussion on Fx35 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was just wondering how a wrx lines up with an infinit fx35. I saw a fx35 on my way ...

Fx35

I was just wondering how a wrx lines up with an infinit fx35. I saw a fx35 on my way to school today and we both floored it on an onramp for a freeway. He was in the lane in front of me but I seemed to be gaining on him pretty easily. Does that seem right? I am also stock except for a catback. I dunno our cars might be in a totally diff league but I know the fx35 has like 260 torque or something like that. Just curious I guess.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You should hose a 35 pretty easily. The 45s are quicker, but I took one down in my '04 stock wagon.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

You should have no problem whatsoever with a 35. The 45 is considerably quicker running mid high 14''s and will give a stock rex a decent run at higher speeds. FX35 should be no problem though.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

i lined up againt a buddy of mine in a fx45, and since we were talking when the light turned he got the jump on me. but by the end of second i was walking past him.