What does a S/C S2000 run and how fast are they?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on What does a S/C S2000 run and how fast are they? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have a Sti with 310 whp I walk E46 M3's all day and tonight I ran a white s/c ...

What does a S/C S2000 run and how fast are they?

I have a Sti with 310 whp I walk E46 M3's all day and tonight I ran a white s/c S2000 and had him by1 -2 cars only..how much whp do they push anyone here race one?
    Very impressed I was

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

btw..

My mods are 3" Tbe, Ecutek, GT spec headers coated and wrapped. Cp forged pistons ,20 psi dynod stock 237 whp now 308 -310 whp 323 lbs /tq.
    This make sense ? How did that s2k keep up that good..

It's more like power to weight ratio. Those things are light and high revving... just speaking from experience.
    I might be back in the market for the new STI sedan!

Depending on the pulley size and other mods a s/c'd S2k will make anywhere from 250-300whp. If he was only 1 car behind you I would say that he was probably pushing in the 275-285whp area (dont forget he weighs a good 400lbs less than you). There are quite a few running near 300whp that would probably rip you a new one. The topend on those things when boosted is freaking insane. I went to a car show once with one and there was some racing afterwards and the S2k was making something like 305whp and walking bolt on LS1's for fun.

I cannot imagine how fun a s/c'd S2K with full suspension must be
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

from a roll or a stop did you run from? I think he should have walked you from a roll. He revs alot higher then you and there really light.

Yo

Tom, my brother, and I have been throwing around modding ideas for his S2000. A S/C S2000 should be putting down 300whp and they should be able to walk us especially w/ a <500lbs weight advantage. They should also be walking us even more when they add a different rear differential which helps them reach VTEC faster. I running 276/290 and I pull 3+ cars lengths on the hwy to 100+mph. Tom stated that if he got the S/C + differential he'll be doing to me what I do to him now.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

Quote Originally Posted by chuglobal
    Tom, my brother, and I have been throwing around modding ideas for his S2000. A S/C S2000 should be putting down 300whp and they should be able to walk us especially w/ a <500lbs weight advantage. They should also be walking us even more when they add a different rear differential which helps them reach VTEC faster. I running 276/290 and I pull 3+ cars lengths on the hwy to 100+mph. Tom stated that if he got the S/C + differential he'll be doing to me what I do to him now.
    Where you been chug? Been MIA? You used to post your kills when you had a wrx.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

Haha

I've been very busy with work. What's funny is that hardly anyone starts anything w/ the STI. I've had a couple of "ricers" but I didn't do anything. I recently ran into a C5 Z06 but the guy didn't know how to take a corner taking up 2 lanes almost perpendicular to the white lines trying to show off; I let that one go. I've also had two chances to run on an airport runway for videos so I think I got the majority of my "spirited" driving out on the runway. Thanks for asking though.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

Yeah I actually am surprised the dont perform better. I mean A couple weeks ago I raced one with full exhaust intake hondata and AVCR in my stock EVO and I just walked him from both dig and roll.

we raced from 60-125

I dunno maybe I am a better shifter? ol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.