709 hp - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on 709 hp within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just to toss in my .02 cents..even if these guys are money grubbing corporate types (not saying they are, just ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Just to toss in my .02 cents..even if these guys are money grubbing corporate types (not saying they are, just if) if this kind of project wasn't taken on, with all it's research and development, just how do you think joe average is going to mod his car? I for one cannot see myself designing my own exhaust system or an engine management system or going out and fabbing my own springs..etc. You cannot have innovation with out the research and development these companies do, let alone affordable mods..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lots of good points to be made here...i'm not shutting my eyes or closing my mind to what you guys have to say. although my somewhat extremist POV can't be swayed, i'll give your opinions (and facts) as much weight as mine next time i decide to comment.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234