Stg2 vrs stg2

This is a discussion on Stg2 vrs stg2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Wow! I hope it was a stage two or else I need some work done. I noticed this wrx behind ...

Stg2 vrs stg2

Wow! I hope it was a stage two or else I need some work done. I noticed this wrx behind me on my way to church this morning. We were getting on the Hwy. Basically merging onto the hwy I (being in front of him) punched it and could only muster a meager half car or less length before we actually got on the cloverleaf to the hwy. We took the clover at about 80 mph he was still right there with me. The biggest jump I got was exiting the clover merging on the hwy. I may have gotten about 2-3 cars on him there due to the fact I was first of the clover. He caught up to me once I backed off a little. I then floored it and pulled about a car or two. I think he may have backed off though. I pulled over to the right lane and let him pass so I could see what he might be running. I prayed it wasn't stock. Of course he had what looked like a borla Hush. We keep exchanging thumbs-up etc. for about 3 miles as we played around. Dude was smiling like a kid on Christmas. It was fun. Yo if your on this site holla back man! Nice runs bro!
    Oh and please tell me your at least a stage2 or something. My excuses: I did have a full tank of gas, and about 200 lbs more people in my ride. Hehehe, but oh well.
    Oh another thing. When he got on it at the end I let him go to see what it was like to watch a rex blow away. Man these suckers are fast!
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice run, its always fun to play around with another rex when you have the chance.
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

Quote Originally Posted by 04wrx4keeps
    Nice run, its always fun to play around with another rex when you have the chance.
    Yeah, and it's so rare too!

I Support ClubWRX
    The last time I got next to one, the guy had his serious race face on, so I just blew him away. He must have been stock considering how much of a slaughter it was. I even gave him the jump. I tried to slow down to give him a thumbs up when it was over, but he just blew by me and gave me a dirty look.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    The last time I got next to one, the guy had his serious race face on, so I just blew him away. He must have been stock considering how much of a slaughter it was. I even gave him the jump. I tried to slow down to give him a thumbs up when it was over, but he just blew by me and gave me a dirty look.
    He was likely mad he didn't steal a fater one.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    He was likely mad he didn't steal a fater one.

Nah, this was up in my part of the state where you can leave you car unattended.

theres no part of any state that i would leave my car unattended... damn jersey mentality.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    Wow! I hope it was a stage two or else I need some work done. I noticed this wrx behind me on my way to church this morning. We were getting on the Hwy. Basically merging onto the hwy I (being in front of him) punched it and could only muster a meager half car or less length before we actually got on the cloverleaf to the hwy. We took the clover at about 80 mph he was still right there with me. The biggest jump I got was exiting the clover merging on the hwy. I may have gotten about 2-3 cars on him there due to the fact I was first of the clover. He caught up to me once I backed off a little. I then floored it and pulled about a car or two. I think he may have backed off though. I pulled over to the right lane and let him pass so I could see what he might be running. I prayed it wasn't stock. Of course he had what looked like a borla Hush. We keep exchanging thumbs-up etc. for about 3 miles as we played around. Dude was smiling like a kid on Christmas. It was fun. Yo if your on this site holla back man! Nice runs bro!
    Oh and please tell me your at least a stage2 or something. My excuses: I did have a full tank of gas, and about 200 lbs more people in my ride. Hehehe, but oh well.
    Oh another thing. When he got on it at the end I let him go to see what it was like to watch a rex blow away. Man these suckers are fast!

that was ME! and im STOCK!!

lol JK gotcha, i can just imagine the look on your face lol
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

Quote Originally Posted by blackrex02
    that was ME! and im STOCK!!
    Sorry you didn't get me because the first thing I did was look at you location once I read your post.... But I did laugh at it!
    I'm in NW Ohio slick

lol JK gotcha, i can just imagine the look on your face lol

lol yah i tried to slide 1 past ya lol.. i made it too obvious
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

Not a fair race....If you were on your way to church you are stage 2...plus the power of God.

Quote Originally Posted by scott144
    Not a fair race....If you were on your way to church you are stage 2...plus the power of God.

Oh so that was that floating sensation I got at 110mph hhehehe! No really the car was very stable. More like; Oh so that was that voice in my head saying "If you want to get to my house in one piece you better slow down fool!" Hahahha

The funny thing is I thought God would give me a little "fool credit" since I was on my way to church, unfortunately I think my balance is maxing out.

Nice race!

Yeah, it is pretty rare when I get to run against another WRX, but when I do get the chance it is a sweet race! I hope I can find another one soon...
    Snowboy

Mods: 2004 WRX- wr blue, Cobb AccessPort- Stage 2 93 Octane, TurboXS cat-less down and midpipe, TurboXS Uppipe, Borla Pro XS muffler, STI Short Shifter, Momo carbon fiber/ titanium shift knob, 22% window tint, Apexi Turbo Timer, K&N Air filter, factory boost gauge, StreetGlow Xenon-White headlights/ high beams, 16" Toyo Proxes4 tires, Rockford Fosgate Power door panel speakers 6.5" front, 4" rear, Intake Silencer Delete, blue STI "I" badge, red Perrin Intercooler Hoses.

It just felt so crazy to have someone stick so close with me at all. I mean usually I smoke everyone, but not this time. i wonder if he upgraded his turbo. Oh well, tons of fun man!