03 WRX vs. Scion TC
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 03 WRX vs. Scion TC within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; To start off I know that the Scion TCs arent much of a match for a WRX but I figured ...

03 WRX vs. Scion TC

To start off I know that the Scion TCs arent much of a match for a WRX but I figured I would post it anyway.
    I was driving down the street when I come up to the light and there is a dk. blue TC with one of their optional wings. I knew he was going to try and run me since he wouldnt stop staring at me. Oh yeah I had 2 other people in my car besides me. Well anyways light turns green and he punches it and so do I. Once my turbo spools up (still cobb stg. 1 and auto) I put 3 cars on him. Then I start to shut down since it was pointless to keep going. Then I look back and he's still racing so I let him catch up and then punch it again and put another car on him. Then I notice he is still trying to race so I get even with him and put another car on him again. By that time I figured this is stupid so I just let him stroll by.
    03 WRX MBP
    DB 18g | Megan DP | Gutted UP | Borla CB | Perrin Turbo Inlet | Perrin Big MAF | Walbro FP | Denso Iridiums | Torque Converter | ValveBody | APS TMIC | 680cc FI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill

nice kill

nice kill
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

good kill
    man, i remember those days when I was stock and cobb stage I and beating up on other imports. haven't gotten into any confrontations lately, but i just wonder how many car lengths I would put on a stock scion now that i'm protuned w/ vf22...
    2002 wrx silver

one of my ex's had a scion tc and thought it was god's gift to the automotive world. my impression is that it's not bad for the money i guess but it still felt like a piece of crap. i drove it once (don't ask how i crammed my 6'6" ass behind the wheel) and it was fun for about .05 seconds. It gives you the impression it's fun to drive because of how fast it revs up but then you realize you're still not going anywhere. makes a good chick car (not trying to be masogynistic).

kinda like when you're porchin it and you see a honda do a drive by at WOT and hear him go through all 5 gears and then notice he's only travelled half a mile and is doing 35mph but damn he did a good job of making it *sound* like it was fast!

i really can't wait to make my wagon the ultimate sleeper.... "Baby On Board" signs galore... soccer ball hanging from rear view.... Honor Student bumper sticker... "I love my bichon frise" license plate frame.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.