Raced an LS1 Camaro ... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Raced an LS1 Camaro ... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DTR rex Please do not make an assumption based on a lack knowledge pertaining to the situation. ...

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Please do not make an assumption based on a lack knowledge pertaining to the situation. I simply made the rotfl smiley because there is a thread right below this one about that guys WS6 race which has basically 10 pages of arguing and my smiley was referenced towards the idea that the WS6 debate would now show itself up in here since he posted that in this thread and I thought it was funny because now there are two threads that have agruments about the same race

And for record, yes, I did call the guy in the other thread. Sure anything can happen on the street, I believe that just as much as the next guy. The reason I called him out in the other thread is because he feels that his car (an 06' stage2) has the capabilities of running close to an LS1 WS6 w/ full bolt on's including a cam and race gas (which has them running in the low 12's atleast and trapping considerably over 110mph). Sure anything can happen on the street... but if you beat a car that over a full second faster than you in the 1/4 and traps 10mph higher than you and you think that what happened is NORMAL.. then that is where I start to laugh and call people out.
    Where did I say it was "Normal"? I posted it because I was excited, but you and a few others had fun ruining that.....YAY

EDIT: There are also members with Stock 06's who claim 13.4 in the quarter....with stage 2 it is going to be faster, so how is the WS6 a full second ahead in the quarter????
    stupidman has spoken

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SouthFL_9-2x
    I just laughed at myself, as I've stood back and realized that I've been intermittently arguing with a guy by the name of StupidMan on the internet for the past few hours.
    Lol.
    Ha HA HA....what does that say about you
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    Ha HA HA....what does that say about you
    Many things. Many things (most of them not good).
    2005 SAAB 9-2x - Stage II

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    so how is the WS6 a full second ahead in the quarter????
    Apparently you have never seen a WS6 with intake lid, full catback, long tube headers, cam, and race gas run the 1320.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

C'mon guys, don't make fun of members of society with down syndrom. It just isn't nice.
    04 Silver STi M6

ls1 are fast lol but yes the vf34 will really help out your top end!!
    Vishnu stage 1
    2 sometime next week!!!

WTF is a stock LS1...thats about as rar as a stock STi...

Well if you are lucky enough to find a stock LS1 willing to run, any VF3X sized turbo (that is properly tuned) will be up to the task.
    2004 Forester XTi 5MT PSM
    Click for Pics/Slips/Vids/Mods

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234