03 WRX vs 04 EVO VIII
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 03 WRX vs 04 EVO VIII within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my 03 has a cobb 2.5 Vf30 against my brothers Evo 8 with a turbo back Here is how it ...

03 WRX vs 04 EVO VIII

my 03 has a cobb 2.5 Vf30 against my brothers Evo 8 with a turbo back

Here is how it went, light turned green, my bro got the jump on me and shot out about a fender and we stayed in the same position till about 90 and shut down. Not really a kill in a sense but i guess lets just say i didn't embarass my self.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good run

yep,it's all bout the driver.
    Yea tru love we can find ourselves
    I call our true identies
    Love ya brudda love ya sista
    Love everyone...the univeral sign
    Ill take it from here

Quote Originally Posted by Jbanua

Here is how it went, light turned green, my bro got the jump on me and shot out about a fender and we stayed in the same position till about 90 and shut down. Not really a kill in a sense but i guess lets just say i didn't embarass my self.

Worst racing post ever.

i love how people with 8 posts start talking all this crap....it's becoming a real nuisance.

nice run, although hp wise, you should be pretty even with the EVO
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    i love how people with 8 posts start talking all this crap....it's becoming a real nuisance.

nice run, although hp wise, you should be pretty even with the EVO

I aint talking crap, I might take them, but dont talk. All action no talk is my motto. Gettin stoned in the bravada with my drink pina colada. PS.

Very nice. I would say thats right about spot on. I would put my stock 2005 Evo right between a cobb stage 2 and stage 2.5 wrx, power wise. My 2005 would be just a bit faster than your brothers evo when it was stock, due to the new larger hotside on the turbo. The turboback really wakes the evo up, and with a tune, he is looking at close to 300whp. Nice run.

Last edited by SilverX; 10-18-2005 at 03:56 PM.
    New:
    2005 Electric Blue Lancer Evo VIII

Traded:
    Platinum Silver 02 WRX
    TurboXS stage2

Is your name evangelo?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli 06

I aint talking crap, I might take them, but dont talk. All action no talk is my motto. Gettin stoned in the bravada with my drink pina colada. PS.

you just dissed his thread over the internet. that's all talk and no action. go read the stickie's. they were created because of noobs like you.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverX
    Very nice. I would say thats right about spot on. I would put my stock 2005 Evo right between a cobb stage 2 and stage 2.5 wrx, power wise. My 2005 would be just a bit faster than your brothers evo when it was stock, due to the new larger hotside on the turbo. The turboback really wakes the evo up, and with a tune, he is looking at close to 300whp. Nice run.
    with the 05 you can see well into the 300's...before my roomate did his HKS 272's he was putting down 343/339 flashed on pump with IC hard pipes TBE and intake.
    1994 Talon TSi - SMIC, 16G and Bolt Ons - Awaiting More Fuel and Tune
    2000 B5 GLS 1.8T Every Bolt On + Tuned GT28RS - R.I.P

you just dissed his thread over the internet. that's all talk and no action. go read the stickie's. they were created because of noobs like you.
    Can we stop getting off topic.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared703
    Is your name evangelo?

im busted

Quote Originally Posted by rex=my_life
    Can we stop getting off topic.
    I know I went off topic but I still think it's important to discourage that kind of behavior; which, if enforced, would prevent a lot more "off topic" replies.

I know I went off topic but I still think it's important to discourage that kind of behavior; which, if enforced, would prevent a lot more "off topic" replies.

off topic is okay to some degree, but never when its just about worthless bashing. i think there should be an application process to get "accepted" into the community. itll never happen andit will probably not have an overall favorable result but sometimes i get really fed up with it.

anyway, im happy to hear the vf34 does so well... ive been considering the vf34 for a very long time but always had a target of 320 whp. so then i was thinking about just jumping to an 18g and getting protuned... what supporting mods do you have? did you adhere to cobbs recommendation or did you go with an aftermarket intercooler, fuel pump, etc... just wanna get a sense of what else you have to help boost your power.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

[QUOTE= im happy to hear the vf34 does so well... ive been considering the vf34 for a very long time but always had a target of 320 whp. so then i was thinking about just jumping to an 18g and getting protuned... what supporting mods do you have? did you adhere to cobbs recommendation or did you go with an aftermarket intercooler, fuel pump, etc... just wanna get a sense of what else you have to help boost your power.[/QUOTE]

if you want 320whp, go straight to an 18g cause the VF series don't cut it, i have all the supporting mods and stayed within cobbs mapping and i plan on getting a tune soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast