Stage 2 vs Modded Cobra
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stage 2 vs Modded Cobra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I finally got to run my buddies 04 Chamelon cobra,he has I,exhaust and new pulley. I got a jump ...

Stage 2 vs Modded Cobra

Well I finally got to run my buddies 04 Chamelon cobra,he has I,exhaust and new pulley. I got a jump of about 2 cars from a dig then preceded to reel me in. At about 80 I heard the supercharger whine and he flew past me. Im guessing he put 8plus cars on me in about 3 seconds It was fun though...

btw at the local strip he runs 11.8s w/ slicks
    I ran a 13.8 at 90degrees. Im sure I could get 13.4-13.5x

It was funny though, most my friends that I hung real close or even beat him They were watching from the starting line though.

Stage 2 wrx<Modded 04 Cobra
    Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah, if you're running modded cobras in a fourbanger you're going to need quite a bit of work.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    yeah, if you're running modded cobras in a fourbanger you're going to need quite a bit of work.
    we both knew i was in a for a world of hurt It was fun though.
    Cobb Stage 2

http://www.dailyitem.com/archive/200...ries/06fea.htm

one of those???

wow... with just intake / exhaust and a pulley (and some slicks) a mustang can run high 11s??? thast pretty darn impressive... im sure the slicks help out half a second or so... but man oh man!

thats friggin quick!!!
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

that would be it FWIW he was running mid to high 12s stock.12.7 i believe.

I will see if i can post up some pics tomarrow of my car with his car. His car is a totally different animal.
    Cobb Stage 2

You would need about 300whp and a good driver to keep up with one in the quarter. From a roll nothing short of a 18g would be able to hang with a stock 03-04 cobra.

I <3 cobra
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Good effort. The Cobras are pretty beastly. I added just a tune, catback intake and pully and I got 466 rwhp (355 stock). I just got tires too (notto 555R extremes), So I SHOULD be mid 11's with the car, I will find out on the 28th though. I will be extremely happy with high 11's if I can get there.

EDit: BTW his color is called Mystichrome. And it is sweet.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.