Who lost to this turbo rsx? Are they on here?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Who lost to this turbo rsx? Are they on here? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=322592...

Who lost to this turbo rsx? Are they on here?

12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

1 way or another that wrx wasnt making 280 whp, weird tho how on the slow roll the rsx couldnt catch up to the wrx
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

There is a whole bunch of stupidity flying around that forum... and sadly, most of the wrong information is coming from previous wrx owners. Like the one guy who had a VF22 with full supporting mods @ 21psi and says you will not get over 280whp on a VF series turbo

Eitherway, that is a fast RSX-S and I am not suprised it beat a VFturbo wrx that was not completely tuned. Once that wrx is tuned though, I would love to see another race.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

that rsx would be a good race for me.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    There is a whole bunch of stupidity flying around that forum... and sadly, most of the wrong information is coming from previous wrx owners. Like the one guy who had a VF22 with full supporting mods @ 21psi and says you will not get over 280whp on a VF series turbo

Eitherway, that is a fast RSX-S and I am not suprised it beat a VFturbo wrx that was not completely tuned. Once that wrx is tuned though, I would love to see another race.
    my thoughts exactly, ignorance owns us all! i too would liek to see a rematch once that car gets tuned
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

Quote Originally Posted by blackrex02
    1 way or another that wrx wasnt making 280 whp, weird tho how on the slow roll the rsx couldnt catch up to the wrx

not weird at all in the slow roll he wasn't in the vtach range plus he said he couldn't get traction
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

lol honda/acura seems to attract the same people over and over again.
    10" Nike
    Mods- Gel Pad, Shoe Cleaner
    Scooby Dooby Doo

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.