fast roads
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on fast roads within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; down here in texas if you have a radar detector you can get rid of any cops. the cops here ...

fast roads

down here in texas if you have a radar detector you can get rid of any cops.
    the cops here are dumb and some roads i can reach 130 and no one will care. as long as i have my detector on. the cops sit and use radar. they are all lazy. when i go to dallas in 2 mounths i am going to puch my car to the limit and try to reach 150mph.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by strngman88
    down here in texas if you have a radar detector you can get rid of any cops.
    the cops here are dumb and some roads i can reach 130 and no one will care. as long as i have my detector on. the cops sit and use radar. they are all lazy. when i go to dallas in 2 mounths i am going to puch my car to the limit and try to reach 150mph.
    your first encounter with "instant-on" is not going to be fun.

150 mph on public roads. Thats just a fantastic idea .
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

ha

i was planning on going 150mph on the freeways going to dallas. the max i have been in town was like 100mph and that was because a stuped asain in a modded rsx tryied to race me and i kicked his butt. it was funny because he was all mad. his little coupe couldn't keep up with the powerful wrx. boo yah

i was planning on going 150mph on the freeways going to dallas. the max i have been in town was like 100mph and that was because a stuped asain in a modded rsx tryied to race me and i kicked his butt. it was funny because he was all mad. his little coupe couldn't keep up with the powerful wrx. boo yah
    dude don't tell me you're for real???
    you're messing around with us, right ??
    otherwise put on your flame suit because you're not gonna be very popular here with this type of comments
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

just looked at your profile...
    care to share how you got 300+ HP with AP and intake ???
    oh and i "love" the part about street racing

but congratulations, you may spread as fast over the net as this guy over at NASIOC recently
    Last edited by rallymaniac; 10-12-2005 at 12:34 PM.
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

What possible reason is there to go that fast? Its great that you have a radar detector, but crusing around at 100+ mph that detector ain't gonna help you for long. So far you have just been lucky. Street Racing = stupid. Save it for the track! Be glad I don't live in the Dallas area, if I saw ya speeding like that, I would call you in myself!
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

+1 Its more fun drive on twisty roads or a track. Flooring it on an almost straight highway with tons of traffic around never appealed to me very much.
    FORZA FERRARI

my bad

i have helix full exhaust, cobb intake ap, and just recently a fmic.
    i just recently ported my headers and have water spray on the fmic. i will change my profile. the guy that last tuned it said i would have close to 300 crank hp. My friend almost died in Idaho. he was driving his civic drunk at 120mph and destroyed 3 rv's and he landed in the freeway. his jaw broke in 3 places and his car got hit by a semi. I just found out last night and now i am going to drive alot slower.

it doesn't take a special driver to go ridiculously fast but that sudden stop at the end will definitely make any driver more "special."

mind if i ask how old you are? is the 88 in your username your birth year?

Talking

the 88 is a thing my girlfriend said "get eat out 8 times'" i was just bored and put it in there.

FORZA FERRARI

the 88 is a thing my girlfriend said "get eat out 8 times'" i was just bored and put it in there.
    s/eat/ate/;

is there any way to change it

I Support ClubWRX
    Wrong forum.

(Actually, there's no good forum for this stuff)
    Last edited by smorris; 10-13-2005 at 07:03 PM.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.