Huge cruise lots of kills and deaths. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Huge cruise lots of kills and deaths. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I raced a stock SRT-4 with my 17s on and we hung even. I raced the one I posted above ...

I raced a stock SRT-4 with my 17s on and we hung even. I raced the one I posted above with stock wheels and pulled 2 cars.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bigwrxguy
    Then I raced a 16g 1g DSM which is fast when it runs right and beat me by 4 cars from 50-120mph..
    nice races man
    1994 Talon TSi - SMIC, 16G and Bolt Ons - Awaiting More Fuel and Tune
    2000 B5 GLS 1.8T Every Bolt On + Tuned GT28RS - R.I.P

Hey, I just found this thread - I was the guy in the other WRX.

I actually don't have 17" wheels; they're still stock (tires too, sadly).

And yup, bigwrxguy definitely pulled on me - we talked about it a bit and at the time we couldn't figure out why. I got my boost gauge installed finally over the weekend, and I was only hitting 13.8PSI max in any of my gears, so I have a feeling that was it. I adjusted the wastegate arm yesterday and it's hitting right at about 16 now.

And I'll certainly say that I'm no expert driver, either; I've only been driving stick for a few months.

Anyone else in the central IL area that didn't make it to that cruise should definitely come to the next one - it was a lot of fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12