installed stage 2 and had some runs.

This is a discussion on installed stage 2 and had some runs. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; last night I just finished installing up, dp and accessport to stage 2 and went for the test drive... ended ...

installed stage 2 and had some runs.

last night I just finished installing up, dp and accessport to stage 2 and went for the test drive... ended up meeting some domestic guys with camaros, couple LS1's and a LT1.

I ran the 97 LT1 camaro and the first run I had a really good launch and his was allright, I put about 4-5 cars on in first and by 4th I was 7-8 cars ahead.. was really happy.. did it again and he launched better but still had 6 cars by the end of it..

I didn't really want to race the LS1 cause I knew they had a lot of top end but after the LT1 race he was wanting to give it a go.. he had good tires and hooked up well and first I put about 2 cars on him but by 3rd he was pulling hard, by the end he was about 4 cars on me. was fun though, was my first time racing anyone in this car and was really worried about launching cause I never launch my car but I slipped it at about 4-4500 and seem to work well. I didn't smell cluth, only one time I did and it was not bad.

I had about 200lbs of tools in the car in the trunk too lol so probably hurt me a bit and this was about 2 hours after I installed accessport so what is up with ECU learning, am I going to see more gains over the next week.
    Cobb Stage 2
    Stromung Divoriced wastegate DP
    Perrin UP
    HKS Hi Power Catback
    Blitz SUS Intake Removed But.. going to put on again

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice runs I cant wait to go stage 2! does it throw you back in your seat like when you first bought your car and werent use to the power?
    2003 sonic yellow wrx mods: K&N drop in filter, koji mod, muffler
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...=20&highlight=

Nice runs!

Yes, stage 2 will KEEP you back in your seat for the first 2-3 gears.
    when the turbo spins the bull**** ends

My mods

Lol, nice runs...Sounds about right. Even before reading teh story, I knew you would beat the LT1 unless he was modded and lose to the LS1. LS1's are pretty quick once they get going. Anyways have fun with you new mods
    02 Yellow Z06
    03 Yellow EVO

awww dood you never called me up to help you out with that! o well... Nice run though!
    2006 SGM STi Cobb Stage II