I Beat An EVO
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I Beat An EVO within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok last night I sorta beat my friends evo 8 .. hes had the car probably 2 months and already ...

I Beat An EVO

ok last night I sorta beat my friends evo 8 ..
    hes had the car probably 2 months and already had to replace the clutch once.. so he wouldn't launch it..

-he had 2 other people in his car and i had none
    -all he has is intake
    -he started from a roll of like ~5mph

-i had no one in my car
    -i launched

i had a great launch and got about 2 car lengths on him until 3rd gear, then he was at my tail the rest of the way.. i was surprised and so was he.. it wasnt exactly fair, but i thought i still woulda lost.

yay?
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    .. already ready for a bigger turbo
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so youre not stg 2 yet right? thats a sweet deal regardless, being able to hang with an evo is exciting for me lol... and i'm at stg 2.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Eh Evo's
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kooyulator
    so youre not stg 2 yet right? thats a sweet deal regardless, being able to hang with an evo is exciting for me lol... and i'm at stg 2.
    ya im pretty happy, and definately excited for stage 2..

he was pretty pissed that he lost to a wagon, especially after everyone saying that he has the fastest car of the group.
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Eh Evo's
    why'd you sell the evo, if you dont mind my asking?

Quote Originally Posted by boostedimpreza

because ninja's and the Hotness,
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

Quote Originally Posted by boostedimpreza
    I am also curious about this!!

Also, how do you like your 636?? I have an R6 right now and was thinking about upgrading to something a little quicker. The R6 is pretty quick and rides pretty good, but I could use something a little faster. I'm not sure if i want to get a 1 liter because it might be too big, I'm trying to teach my fiance` how to ride (she's already dropped our bike once). Anyway, I've heard the 636R's are faster than the R6's. I was just curious because I don't really like Honda's and I definitely don't like Suzuki's. Yamaha has always been great for me, but I've heard good things about the Kawasaki. Thanks.
    THIS IS CAKE TOWN!!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Eh Evo's
    Damn bro, you sold the Evo? What happened?
    2005 Electric Blue Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
    2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
    Helix Catback
    Helix Downpipe
    Ultimate Racing test pipe
    Txs Mbc
    Greddy Type-s bov

www.myspace.com/evil_evo_viii
    www.mitsubishiunited.com
    2004 Subaru Wrx-Sold

Damn 2 months and toasted his clutch? My stocker lasted 24K hard miles Good run though, having no passengers helped you out a bit.

Tell your buddy to get a reflash, ususally running just an intake can actually make it lose power, so the reflash will tune the car for it.
    02 Yellow Z06
    03 Yellow EVO

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Quik
    Damn 2 months and toasted his clutch? My stocker lasted 24K hard miles Good run though, having no passengers helped you out a bit.

Tell your buddy to get a reflash, ususally running just an intake can actually make it lose power, so the reflash will tune the car for it.
    ya it's his first stick..
    and he supposedly shattered it,
    it had about 50 miles on it when he started racing it, like powershifting and launching.

thanks, i will let him know, after i get stage 2 and beat him some more
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Wow, racing it with 50 miles on it I dont think I got over 4K rpms for the first 1K miles. But yeah have some fun with him before letting him know about teh flash, if he doesnt already.
    02 Yellow Z06
    03 Yellow EVO

Nice run. I had a friend "in the group" with an Evo and I did about the same thing to him one night with just a catback.

I kept telling him I would beat him straight up once I got my TBE + Reflash, and he swore up and down it wouldnt matter (he's not really very knowledgable about cars) because he beat me so bad stock. Then once I finally got the stage 2 he would never race me I would have everyone tell me how he said he would smoke me after I left, but whenever I was around he would just be like "oh I dont have the time right now, maybe later"...then he got too many tickets traded it for a Rally-art so no doubt who would win now....
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.