had an interesting walk tonite
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on had an interesting walk tonite within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; walked a mustang a few times tonite. nothing to special i guess was just odd that they were hungry for ...

had an interesting walk tonite

walked a mustang a few times tonite. nothing to special i guess was just odd that they were hungry for more i guess.. first time he revved at me so we matched speed and were off, made quick work of him.. second time same deal.. so the guy opens his window and ask what kinda car is that ... tellem what it is.. asked me to see if he can switch driving with his passenger as he is a better driver. i say sure we pull over onto a small side street and i let them swap. so now comes the third time and i tell them to go first and i'd catch them.. by third gear i had a few cars on them kinda pointless to me so i shutdown. they ask for a launch.. i told them to launch and id just roll out after them. same result again, after there launch i slowly rolled out the hole and easily passed them by a few cars.. cool guys i gavem the thumbs up and came home. i had the munchies and was out getting some tacobell..

there car 97 or something gt mustang

my car the black ghetto wrx.. look so stock and o so easy pickins

I need ESL so dont tell me about my bad grammer because im 1 o those darn 4Ners

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Older stangs are a mixed bag.. the aftermarket for em is huge so you never know what you are playing with. I never liked the sn-95... (the type you were messing with) it took a while for them to refine and get that 4.6 moving right. Sounds like you had fun though!

wanna have some real fun? take em out to the twisties.. not many will know how to handle them.. My stang was downright scary in turns, I had to totally re-learn how to drive once I got a scooby!

going out to the twisties out here are scary also. darn farm animals. a horse ran over my friend in his camry. he hit the horse in the leg it smashed the whole top of the car than got up and walked away.

actually you never know what your playin with anymore with anything. hyundais hondas mustangs geo-metros whatever..

they might even pullup in one of thoe mad tyte JDM toyota cavaliers witha supra motor LOL jk

i wonder which moron is gonna have the great idea to export one of these back

Last edited by dvang; 10-08-2005 at 03:25 AM.

Good kill. I had two poor bastards in a 2000ish LX convertible mustang rev at me tonight. Made me laugh as they squealed a tire taking off.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.