Here kitty kity...

This is a discussion on Here kitty kity... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Was sitting at a stoplight and noticed what looked like one of those new KIA amanti behind me changed lanes ...

Here kitty kity...

Was sitting at a stoplight and noticed what looked like one of those new KIA amanti behind me changed lanes and got next to me on the merge lane (must've not liked the 'You just got beat by a wagon' plate on the back)

Light turns grn and this car takes off. Of course I got on it and was expecting to pass him by the time we crossed the intersection. But he held his ground pretty well :shock: Holy Crappo batman, KIAs have gotten FAST!!

Not fast enough apprently, I walked passed him as his car was screaming to hold me off. He conceded when he ran outta room and got behind me. Later on I saw that same car pass me on the highway and noticed that it wasn't a KIA....
    it was a jaguar 4.0 type S from the markings on the back

Looks like someone is going to start off the weekend on the wrong foot. Big Kitty just got eaten by a little wagon

what i thought it was..

what it actually was..
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I hear the jags aren't exactly fast. A guy I know got one after his boxster s got totaled...he hasn't even had it a year and he wants to get rid of it for an new elise or a used carrera.
    Why do I have to slow down for the WRX? Just because everyone says it's faster doesn't mean I Have to let it win, does it?

I hate kia. They suck.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianWRX
    what i thought it was..

what it actually was..
    Coincedence?
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianWRX
    Looks like someone is going to start off the weekend on the wrong foot. Big Kitty just got eaten by a little wagon
    Great story!

Anyone else notice that Kia didn't put a Kia emblem on the front of that car?
    I wonder if they did that so people wouldn't think it's a Kia.
    Now: 04 WRB STi (stock)

Anyone notice the new subaru front end looks like a jag front end? why do all car makers need to copy everyone else. wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by thestruuus
    Anyone notice the new subaru front end looks like a jag front end? why do all car makers need to copy everyone else. wtf.
    Actually, the new Subaru's look more like an Alfa Romeo. Which is not suprising since they were designed by the same guy.
    2004 Forester XTi 5MT PSM
    Click for Pics/Slips/Vids/Mods