Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
You do not appear to be immune to the disease either... I never debunked the Esprit as one of the longest running sports cars... never said it wasn't. I only included the Corvette and the Mustang in the category.

Maybe you should research just a little... I mean, read a few posts back before you say something snide... unless your trying to be controversial?
ok, now I did read a couple of post back....and I quoted you in my last post...now,

I never debunked the Esprit as one of the longest running sports cars... never said it wasn't. I only included the Corvette and the Mustang in the category.
ok, so you didn't...I never said you did....but what you did say...

Ah, but thats not what the article says... it says "sportscar".. it doesn't say "platform"... sloppy writing, if that was the authors intent...
So, I called you out on that. You're insinuating that the article says that the Esprit "Is the longest running sportscar in history", when it actually says-

Quote Originally Posted by Article that Herknav can't seem to comprehend
the Esprit is one of the longest running sports cars in history.
And then you go one to criticize the writer by saying "sloppy writing", when you're just having a hard time reading the word one.

Now I went on to explain this in my previous post, but since you obviously didn't read it completely, you force me to type out yet another long and drawn out explanation to one simple fact...

you...
are...
wrong...