Mach 1 > AP stage 2 WRX from a roll - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Mach 1 > AP stage 2 WRX from a roll within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I dominated one pretty bad with a TBE 2-3 cars, and a bigger topmount. But in his defence his tires ...

I dominated one pretty bad with a TBE 2-3 cars, and a bigger topmount. But in his defence his tires were bald, and he proved it. But now that I'm protuned with a VF34 those things are like Geo metros to me, I banged out a 01 cobra with I/E chip, and gears like it was my job,(because it was).
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrx2ndregime
    I dominated one pretty bad with a TBE 2-3 cars, and a bigger topmount. But in his defence his tires were bald, and he proved it. But now that I'm protuned with a VF34 those things are like Geo metros to me, I banged out a 01 cobra with I/E chip, and gears like it was my job,(because it was).
    From a dig i would of raped it until 70mph or so when he would have started pulling back.

From a roll it's a different story.

I put the stockers back on last night and what a difference, much better throttle response. The car takes off from the line quicker and doesn't bog any where near as much. And this was with 200lbs of wheels in the back seat and a 60lb+ tool box.

Who would of thought that wider, taller heavy wheels make such a big difference.

The Mach 1's are no joke. My buddy has one with full exhaust (no cats) and rana 13.6 at 107 and after adding drag radials ran a 13.2. When I only had a turboback exhaust and ecu flash (03 Evo) if I didnt get a good launch on him he would beat me. On the freeway he would pull away in 4th gear pretty easy. Now he has headers and a 100 shot so I have no chance, even with my other mods. Definitely not to be taken lightly.
    02 Yellow Z06
    03 Yellow EVO

well heres alittle input. I own a mach 1, got lucky ive only owned 5.0's then my parents came home with a mach one day and eventually let me take over the payments. One of the best things to ever happen!.... mach 1 vs. 05 gt= mach 1 the gt's usually run around 13.50 quickest ive heard, and worse drivers tach up in the 14's. I ran 13.20 with a 1.992 60" @105 so with drags the car could of dipped 12.9's. with just a add of an o/r x-pipe I went 12.72 with a 1.915 @107. let me tell you these cars love bolt ons !, after I finish the installs of my new parts this month ill be running 11's n/a. Ive only gotten a chance to run one sti... some kid in his daddys car so we all know how that turned out but I would like to find out how they stack up mod wise. hmmm ? ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12