06 Sti vs. Bullit Mustang
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 06 Sti vs. Bullit Mustang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yesterday I pulled up to a light and next me was a Bullit Mustang (04?) anyways I saw him looking ...

06 Sti vs. Bullit Mustang

Yesterday I pulled up to a light and next me was a Bullit Mustang (04?) anyways I saw him looking at my car and I new he was up to race. The light turned green and neither of us launched (I didn't hear him chirp or anything) and I was at about 2k rpms when I let off the clutch. I immediately pulled 1/2 car on him and was walking away. By the time I shifted into 5th he was at least 4-5 carlengths behind me. I slowed down for traffic and he went by and gave me a Not sure how much horsepower those have but my car is stock except for a K&N drop in.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jamie007
    Yesterday I pulled up to a light and next me was a Bullit Mustang (04?) anyways I saw him looking at my car and I new he was up to race. The light turned green and neither of us launched (I didn't hear him chirp or anything) and I was at about 2k rpms when I let off the clutch. I immediately pulled 1/2 car on him and was walking away. By the time I shifted into 5th he was at least 4-5 carlengths behind me. I slowed down for traffic and he went by and gave me a Not sure how much horsepower those have but my car is stock except for a K&N drop in.

The Bullit was only made in 02 and is basically a GT with 10 more HP. You definately should beat that car with an STi. Nice Kill.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Nice kill, sound like you both had a blast. The Bullit is basically little more than a trim option on the GT. I beleive its a performance exhaust system (responsiblme for the claimed 10hp over stock), wheels, badging, and a few other cosmetic difference. Very nice looking Mustangs in my oppinion, but deffinatly out of class against an STi.
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.