Got a ride in an SRT-4 last night - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Got a ride in an SRT-4 last night within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by skyjock41 From a 11 sec camaro to a SAAB.....ouch. Hope your still on your "high" horse. Nah, ...

Quote Originally Posted by skyjock41
    From a 11 sec camaro to a SAAB.....ouch. Hope your still on your "high" horse.
    Nah, more like a donkey- same donkey you drive
    2005 SAAB 9-2x - Stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SouthFL_9-2x
    Nah, more like a donkey- same donkey you drive
    don't forget to mention, you were allowed to cut off your mullet and drink non urine colored beverages.

Quote Originally Posted by BigClunke
    don't forget to mention, you were allowed to cut off your mullet and drink non urine colored beverages.
    No Mellow Yellow? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    2005 SAAB 9-2x - Stage II

we just had a srt4 with stock head and block trap 136 saturday. and still ran 11.5 with slicks. lol. to funny, traction > srt4s
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    we just had a srt4 with stock head and block trap 136 saturday. and still ran 11.5 with slicks. lol. to funny, traction > srt4s

A buddy of mine has one with the AGP kit, and you aren't kidding about the lack of traction!! From a roll, I could easily gain ground, but the gap closes awefully fast, and I pretty much don't stand a chance (20G STi.) I got to drive it once, and really the only bad point that I noticed is how sloppy the handling is. Huge delay between turning the wheel and the car actually responding.

like many have already stated...u need to relize its an 03 meaning 15whp less and no LSD...now my 04 ****s and gets....iv beaten wrx's stock and modded as well as STi's, iv also gotten beat by both cars....overall i like the srt better, but if i could change one thing id make it AWD.

Quote Originally Posted by olsaltybastard
    A buddy of mine has one with the AGP kit, and you aren't kidding about the lack of traction!! From a roll, I could easily gain ground, but the gap closes awefully fast, and I pretty much don't stand a chance (20G STi.) I got to drive it once, and really the only bad point that I noticed is how sloppy the handling is. Huge delay between turning the wheel and the car actually responding.

that it is after i did coilovers, front and rear strut and sway bars sticky tires and solid lower control arm bushings the car now feels like my wrx did stock.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

I dig the AWD 100%, lose alot more drivetrain but ah well. The SRT4 is still fun to drive but i have to granny it starting out. More HP doesnt mean better 1/4 times. You gotta hook up to get those 1/4 times. 1000 HP supras owned by traction.

Hell i didnt a pull from second in the SRT4 and when i went to third I chirped a bit, and thats just stock.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.