Holy Christ the AMG C32 is fast. - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Holy Christ the AMG C32 is fast. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ellinopedo182 wait till the c63 amg comes out, and id like to see it compare to the ...

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    wait till the c63 amg comes out, and id like to see it compare to the NEWEST M3 when that is released. I think AMG will always be a model year ahead of the M's, at least in speed and power.
    yes, there's a reason for that oldest business trick in the book.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    yes, there's a reason for that oldest business trick in the book.
    i know, a lot of companies do that. i remember when evo came out with their 278hp and then a month later, boom, sti with 300hp . I'm actually trying to get a c32 right now, im hoping it goes through and if the guy wants to do it for what im asking. crossing my finger.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

The E55's are NO JOKE in a striaght line...not even a Stg4 WRX could take it, I've tried, and was beat BAD, and it was in the rain, so it was even more embarrassing!

However, Renntech is way better, I saw a Renntech S500 (I think) running 11.6-11.8 all day long at Sacramento Raceway last year... That is a BIG car to be running that fast!

-jason
    2002 Midnight Black WRX - EJ22 w/ VF30 and all the other stuff to go with it...

***ATTN: Speed Kills! Drive a Honda and live FOREVER. ***

I Support ClubWRX
    I drove my uncle's C32 AMG for an afternoon this summer, and was pretty impressed. I would consider one if it came in a manual. But if I had my druthers, I'd get an M3 for the 6mt. But I really like the 4 door C32 AMG's sleeper qualities
    "Don't hate me because my Impreza's beautiful"
    -04 FXT 20g'd 343 whp
    -04 FXT 35r/6mt 430 whp 11.6@118 on 93 oct
    -95 NSX SC'd 450 whp
    -70 Chevelle SS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.