to any one who knows about hondas. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on to any one who knows about hondas. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by IHRTWRX Oh yeah. You should probably stop talking if you dont know wtf you are talking about. ...

Quote Originally Posted by IHRTWRX
    Oh yeah. You should probably stop talking if you dont know wtf you are talking about. My friends integra would eat you alive and he just has a built teg motor with some bolt ons.
    well we will never know will we..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well I do.

WTF are you talking about. There arent any honda motors sold with even 200 CHP besides the the K series which are around 5k and h22's for under 2200. Plus he bought the motor built from a friend. And once again I was JOKING about the VTEC. I already know there are plenty of cars faster without variable valve timing. BUT... its just a plain fact that VTEC honda parts are just more superior to the non.

please read post #24 than proceed to read this as it states motor was dynod at 200whp

thats why i said he'll need to spend a few grand to get that amount of power. and were talkin bout a modded motor here bud.. the original poster stated they got the motor for a good deal. that can mean anything from 300-800 for the long block plus another 500 for a tranny plus afew hundred more for a clutch than more money for misc crap because you always run into them.. like ecu, axles, belts, fluid, blah blah blah.. sorry buddy been there done that.. as stated b4 on here alot of us have dealt with hondas. ive dealt with them for bout 10 years so you dont have to get all cranky... i actually do know what im talkin about so in his lil NA 4cyl he'll need valvetrain/cams to try to hit his 200 mark with really good tuning and than the stock bottom end will grenade from having to rev it to high to hit those peak numbers..

simple honda math equation here
    motor swap + parts equal more money than you woulda thought you were gonna spend = a few grand

Well I do.
    well why are you talkin smack with your buddies car is that because yours is the ghey if you ever stop around here i would be happilly obliged in going to the track with you and your wrx so we can wager a 12pk o beer

Oh yeah. You should probably stop talking if you dont know wtf you are talking about. My friends integra would eat you alive and he just has a built teg motor with some bolt ons.

whoopty do his car can beat me on slicks at best.. yay for him on street tires i dont see him walkin me NA unless he has alot of money in building his motor with a gutted shell..
    Last edited by dvang; 09-29-2005 at 05:06 PM.

red honda hatch.

the other day i saw a honda civic hatchback. it had a black hood and a bugeye subie hoodscoop caulked to it. Also a TMIC zip-tied in the front bumper. the guys were wearing UTI t-shirts and looked at me and i started laughing and hes like are you laughing cuz the thing on my hood? this might be one of the gayest cars ive see im my life. it also had a super gay muffler weirdest looking thing ive ever seen. I wonder if any of you guys have seen it. I live in the Woodstock, Crystal Lake, Mc Henry area in northern Illinois. keep an eye out for it! -justin

you should tell the guy his car is mad tyte yo. and tellem you want a nice pik of it..

red honda

i should have told him that, but i couldn't stop laughing. My town in notorious for honda ricerz, theres a "racing team" called midnight performance. they got a up-graded turbo eclipse gs-t and a upgraded turbo eclipse gsx and both run mid to high 14's. They also got about 15 gay primered honda civics with unpainted bodykits. me and aznwrx04 always make fun of them and pick on them in his scoobi or my rsx-s. -justin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.