every once in a while.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on every once in a while..... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; every once in a while once in a while i go out to spank the local ricers and the uninformed. ...

every once in a while.....

every once in a while once in a while i go out to spank the local ricers and the uninformed. so anyways a few weeks ago i go out to the local cruising area. cops seem to leave most people alone there. spanked a few dsms, hondas, mustangs all from a roll.. i always tellem to roll first and wait b4 i start goin. than i come up to one kid in a dsm blowin off his lil whistle at everybody. so i kindly ask him if he would like to run a little as we were sittin at a red light, suprisingly he said no. he than proceeds to point to a buick something supercharged with a gsx sticker on the side. kid tells me the thing is balls out fast .. i kindly asked the guy in the buick to make a small run and he smiles and says sure. i barely finish my sentence and light turns green. the guy takes off right away gets a car on me. so i slowly rolled out into first and nailed the throttle. i quickly caught him by the time i shifted into second. by the half of third im a few cars ahead. i than see a cop car planning to make a left ahead and slow down. the guy in the buick comes up next to me and rolls his window down and says.. shizz i thought that thing was stock cause i beat all the wrx's cruisin round here. he gives me a thumbs up and he drives off. now the kid in the gsx finally catches up and rolls his window down next to me and gives me this stare .. i asked him if hed still run a lil for fun he said no id just whupp on him really badly.. night thins out pretty much after that nothin else to interestting to speak off so i went home.

excuse all bad grammer I need ESL...
    Last edited by dvang; 09-27-2005 at 07:24 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So what are ur mods? Good kill
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

+1

The GSX is a sweet car.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

basic cobb 2.5 i need to a protune tho

That biuck was a GNX probably. They have a turbo 6 and are really quick stock, modded ones can put down 700+ hp.... They are sick, and pretty exspensive too for an 80's american car, collectible

Quote Originally Posted by 05Wagon
    That biuck was a GNX probably. They have a turbo 6 and are really quick stock, modded ones can put down 700+ hp.... They are sick, and pretty exspensive too for an 80's american car, collectible
    The GNX is the same thing as the Buick Grand-National isnt it? A friend of mine's cousin owned one of those for a while that was pretty nasty. I dont think it was too heavily modded and ran pretty low 13's. Unfortunatly he got rid of it a few months before I met him cuzz my frind thinks it would have been a good run, I ran his 69 Chevelle SS instead, 400whp so he put about 2-3 cars on me by 110 though waiting to get tunned for a rematch .... He's also got a Buick GSX, I think its a 69 and a 454 or something 400ci+, that thing is crazy, the motors not very heavily built at all and he lays down mid 11's all day long. One of the nicest muclecars I've ever seen in person and totaly streetable (he actually drives it the hour to the track too).
    Last edited by 04wrx4keeps; 09-26-2005 at 11:47 PM.
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

GNX=Grand national

GNX=Grand national
    thanks, thats what I thought.
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

no sorry let me clear it up i was a lil tired yesterday it wasnt a grand national.. i think it was a buick century LOL it had GSX sticker on the side. there like a 3.8 supercharged 6cyl. with a pulley suprisingly its a high-mid 13 sec car easy. stock there bout as fast as a wrx. in no way will i walk a mildly modified gnx imo. i know where i stand in the food chain

and yes the buick was modded

GNX=Grand national
    A GNX is a Grand National, a Grand National is not necesarily a GNX. GNX was the final Grand National they made as a sort of goodbye to the car. It had a different intercooler from previous Grand Nationals (some exotic car company helped them make it but I cannot remember who. I'm not gonna google it and pretend I still know). You would be able to tell a GNX from a regular Grand National from badging.

GNX in good condition = $$$$$
    2005 SAAB 9-2x - Stage II

Quote Originally Posted by dvang
    no sorry let me clear it up i was a lil tired yesterday it wasnt a grand national.. i think it was a buick century LOL it had GSX sticker on the side. there like a 3.8 supercharged 6cyl. with a pulley suprisingly its a high-mid 13 sec car easy. stock there bout as fast as a wrx. in no way will i walk a mildly modified gnx imo. i know where i stand in the food chain

and yes the buick was modded

Oh I got mixed up. I was wondering how you could kill a GNX no it makes sense.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Go sPeed Racer, Go!
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

uke
    It was probably a Buick Regal GS. Same chassis and engine as a Grand Prix GTP (my car) - 3.8L supercharged 240hp/280tq (torque figure is underrated). Very moddable and easy to make go fast. What kind of 1/4 mile times do you run? It sounds like the guy was modded and could have been running in the 13's with relatively little money put into it.

Anyway, good run
    06 GTO - yeah, it's pretty quick
    Grand Prix GTP-gone

it look exactly like this one in the link

--> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/444905

it was pretty cool in a wierd kinda way when i saw it, but than i do like old turbo dodge spirits to so im prob just wierd..
    Last edited by dvang; 09-27-2005 at 09:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast