WRX vs. Sealth R/T (twin turbo)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Sealth R/T (twin turbo) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; WRX mods -4" bellmouth 3" Helix non cated downpipe -3" catback exhaust -gutted up pipe -manual boost controller 14.5 psi ...

WRX vs. Sealth R/T (twin turbo)

WRX mods

-4" bellmouth 3" Helix non cated downpipe
    -3" catback exhaust
    -gutted up pipe
    -manual boost controller 14.5 psi
    -TXS RFL blow off valve

TT STEALTH mods

-intake
    -boost controller
    -accel plug wires
    -ngks gaped acordingly
    -TXS RFL blow off valve
    -licence plate says "ULOOSE"

click this...http://fivezeroseven.com/modules/deb...file.php?id=35

just thought Id share, im used to driving a 12 second neon, so my suby feels slow, but I can put up with it, its much more reliable

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds interesting but I'm not going to register to view anything.

Sounds like you ran into a poorly modded Stealth. A bone stocker w/ a MBC should run 13.1 @ 103. That BOV he's running is costing a bit in spool after each gear change.

The car in my sig was with stock turbos, stock cat-back.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

Quote Originally Posted by John M
    Sounds interesting but I'm not going to register to view anything.

Sounds like you ran into a poorly modded Stealth. A bone stocker w/ a MBC should run 13.1 @ 103. That BOV he's running is costing a bit in spool after each gear change.

The car in my sig was with stock turbos, stock cat-back.

there is no need to register, just click!

Nice runs. You should have done a few with the camera watching from the road and no passenger in either car too though... Either way nice videos, and good races.
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

Quote Originally Posted by JiDM_WeRX
    -licence plate says "ULOOSE"
    HAHAHAHAHAHA you should have said to him "no, your loose" HAHA .
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Ok; finally figured out what to click to download. They really could use something a little more obvious such a tiny icon. But anyway...

Looks to me like the Stealth won 2 out of 3. Why is that so hilarious (to the others that replied)? The cars are pretty evenly matched and one screwup at the launch by either driver would give the victory to the other.

Tell the guy to trade his funky BOV for a stock DSM one that recirculates, then get a downpipe. Rewire the stock fuel pump (writeup on my site in sig) and set the boost for 18 psi and finally start using that car like it was intended. That's the difference between 12.70s vs 13.20s and 102 mph vs. 107 mph.
    John M
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

the video car was the stealth I believe so the wrx won 2 out of 3 and the 1 race where the stealth was ahead was when they did the 3 honks and he launched before the wrx did.

EDIT: It wasn't 3 honks it was someone counting 1, 2, 3 then they went.
    Last edited by TheReaper; 09-26-2005 at 01:42 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

I have a freind who has a 500+hp stealth. He ran 12.4 before his turbo upgrades should be in the 11s but he blew his tranny. I think he just got done with a 6spd upgrade.

He pulls car lengths from a roll on a 02 blown stang that makes 400whp.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper
    the video car was the stealth I believe so the wrx won 2 out of 3 and the 1 race where the stealth was ahead was when they did the 3 honks and he launched before the wrx did.
    The camera changed cars. The first run had the camera in the WRX because those are definitely Stealth headlights & tails on the other car. Run 1: Stealth.

The second and third runs had the camera in the Stealth. Run 2: Stealth; Run 3: WRX

The runs were very close, and in my opinion unnecessarily so. No modded 3S car should worry about a WRX that's still on its stock turbo no matter what the other supporting mods are. Unfortunately there are many improperly modded and maintained 3S's out there these days, as is the case for any car that's been out for 14+ years.

It just goes to prove: anything can happen on the street.
    John M

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.