Finally an SRT4

This is a discussion on Finally an SRT4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving through the 'burbs today when I saw a black SRT4 up ahead. I managed to actually get ...

Finally an SRT4

I was driving through the 'burbs today when I saw a black SRT4 up ahead. I managed to actually get in front of him and was going really slow as we approached a green light. It turned yellow so I stopped and he got next to me. My dog was in the backseat as we were going to the park for a run. His girlfriend was smiling at my dog. I knew she wanted me.

ANYway the light goes green and I didn't think he was going to go but as soon as he hit second he mashed on it, so I did too. We went through second pretty even, with him pullig maybe a quarter panel. But he shifted before me and I regained the ground and hit third and it was a dead heat from there. Way to close to call through third. We were door-to-door. Talk about a fun race. His girlfriend was pointing at my dog the whole race since I think the pooch was having a hard time keeping her feet. The best part was my dog kept her face out the window the whole race, tongue flappin' in the wind!

He had a BOV and an exhaust, but I couldn't tell if he had other mods. I gave him a thumbs up and he returned the gesture. Nice car, nice guy, nice-lookin' girlfriend. Fun race.
    WRX 2004 Cobb Stage II (91) w/Helix DP ... 13.8@96.

I need an uppipe and an exhaust!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

srt-4 race = real close most of the time

i raced around with a stock srt4 when my wagon was stock and he definitely had the edge from a roll, we never actually gunned it next to each other but it was a pull away and wait then pull away and wait type deal. we were having a good time, my passenger was drooling over the srt and his passenger was gawking at my wagon. twas a good time.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

I was actually going to run an SRT-4 last night. Until we got pulled over by a state trooper. No tickets Guy let me go. Don't know what happened to the SRT-4?
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

cos his wing is all round and supra-ish and yours is all business... the srt-4 guy = owned by state trooper. those guys are fast too man, some state troopers in nj have supercharged v8's. they sound scary when they floor it out of a dunkin donuts parking lot let me tell ya.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag