Finally an SRT4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Finally an SRT4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving through the 'burbs today when I saw a black SRT4 up ahead. I managed to actually get ...

Finally an SRT4

I was driving through the 'burbs today when I saw a black SRT4 up ahead. I managed to actually get in front of him and was going really slow as we approached a green light. It turned yellow so I stopped and he got next to me. My dog was in the backseat as we were going to the park for a run. His girlfriend was smiling at my dog. I knew she wanted me.

ANYway the light goes green and I didn't think he was going to go but as soon as he hit second he mashed on it, so I did too. We went through second pretty even, with him pullig maybe a quarter panel. But he shifted before me and I regained the ground and hit third and it was a dead heat from there. Way to close to call through third. We were door-to-door. Talk about a fun race. His girlfriend was pointing at my dog the whole race since I think the pooch was having a hard time keeping her feet. The best part was my dog kept her face out the window the whole race, tongue flappin' in the wind!

He had a BOV and an exhaust, but I couldn't tell if he had other mods. I gave him a thumbs up and he returned the gesture. Nice car, nice guy, nice-lookin' girlfriend. Fun race.
    WRX 2004 Cobb Stage II (91) w/Helix DP ... 13.8@96.

I need an uppipe and an exhaust!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

srt-4 race = real close most of the time

i raced around with a stock srt4 when my wagon was stock and he definitely had the edge from a roll, we never actually gunned it next to each other but it was a pull away and wait then pull away and wait type deal. we were having a good time, my passenger was drooling over the srt and his passenger was gawking at my wagon. twas a good time.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

I was actually going to run an SRT-4 last night. Until we got pulled over by a state trooper. No tickets Guy let me go. Don't know what happened to the SRT-4?
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

cos his wing is all round and supra-ish and yours is all business... the srt-4 guy = owned by state trooper. those guys are fast too man, some state troopers in nj have supercharged v8's. they sound scary when they floor it out of a dunkin donuts parking lot let me tell ya.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.