Spanked a 350z and rx8 !!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Spanked a 350z and rx8 !!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by overboost clunch bomb n---- : simplektis mauros bombas... haha i'm laughing so hard i'm ready to throw ...

Quote Originally Posted by overboost
    clunch bomb n---- : simplektis mauros bombas... haha
    i'm laughing so hard i'm ready to throw up. Man, i knew i should have taken greek!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I cant believe no one said this yet, "All your base are belong to us!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar
    i was crusing at about 90mph at fifth, then i saw a huge engine sound from behind, and look, wow, a white 350z and a yellow rx8??( i didnt know they had yellow>??) anyways, i thought, i want to see the race between them, well...although i know the 8 will probably lose, but anyhow, i was just a spectator then, i downshifted to 3rd to catch up,
    Riiiight. A downshift to 3rd while cruising at 90mph wouldn't be a good thing. 3rd tops out at ~75 mph. The only thing you'd be catching in 3rd at that speed would be pieces of your engine...
    2005 Aspen White STi

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalfiend
    Riiiight. A downshift to 3rd while cruising at 90mph wouldn't be a good thing. 3rd tops out at ~75 mph. The only thing you'd be catching in 3rd at that speed would be pieces of your engine...

hahaha damn i was about to say that one

Quote Originally Posted by overboost
    clunch bomb n---- : simplektis mauros bombas... haha
    im lost...

it's easy to learn Greek, just add a vowel and an "S" to every word.

any Greeks out there whose last name doesn't end in: <insert vowel here>S?
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Hmm, 5th gear at 90 then a downshift to 3rd. How'd that work out for you?

Pink Z... that is awsome. I don't know what you have against the color pink but I personally like it. I once gave my friend the option between a pink Evo or a yellow Evo and he said pink cuz he'd "get sooo many chicks with that color.. and it's cool"

Ike
    This is what 2F2F has done to our younger generations

GAH.. 2F2F blows don't even talk to me about that.

You guys don't realize how lucky you are.... you can get all cars to race you. When I pull up next to anything, the only thing that will race are stupid mustang drivers and other ls1's
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    You guys don't realize how lucky you are.... you can get all cars to race you. When I pull up next to anything, the only thing that will race are stupid mustang drivers and other ls1's
    Stupid mustang drivers!?!....Weren't you a mustang driver just a season ago?

And I'll race you....any day of the week!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

hmmm... "stupid Mustang drivers".... you must be one of those 60+ year old Corvette drivers....

any other stereotypes you wanna throw out???
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

BOOM !~

It teh clutch bomb *****s !11bbq!

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    hmmm... "stupid Mustang drivers".... you must be one of those 60+ year old Corvette drivers....

any other stereotypes you wanna throw out???
    I meant it as... mustang drivers that are stupid... I wasn't implying that all mustang drivers are stupid, I used to own a '02 GT.... but a lot of mustang gt drivers think they can hang with ls1's, when I'm running dead even with MOST pullied cobras. At least the ones at my track.
    1999 Corvette; vararam cold air intake; ls6 intake manifold; cartek stage 2x heads; cartek stage 2x cam; ported ls6 oil pump; hardened pushrods; 1 7/8" headers with full 3" exhaust back; hardened output shaft; 3.90rear gears.... 420rwhp

2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro; heated seats

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.