raced an srt4

This is a discussion on raced an srt4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys, well tonight a friend and i were bored so we went to target cuz he had to get ...

raced an srt4

hey guys, well tonight a friend and i were bored so we went to target cuz he had to get some stuff, i parked my car all the way in the back cuz it was night time and it was empty. well were walking back to my car and i see a silver srt 4 parked next to me, and as were walking he turns his car on and drives away. i knew the guy, hes not a friend just someone i know and ive taken a ride in his car before when he just had an intake, theyre really fast even when theyre pretty stock. so were driving back to my friends house and im making a left at a stop light and he pulls up behind me and blows off and stuff. so i made the left turn keeping it in first gear cuz there was no traffic, and he goes to the next lane and we both gun it. we were pretty even, he had a bumper on me in the middle of 4th gear. then we stop at the light and we raced from 0, i raped him off the line, had a car and a half and i missed 2nd gear, i was so pissed lol. he had a friend with him who i was also friends with. so after we both stop we see sirens and a cop had caught us i guess, so i gun it and find these condos behind a shopping center where i parked my car, we went out and walked around for a while and then we got back to the car and left. it was VERY scary to say the least lol and he doesnt have my plate number cuz i dont have any plates . sorry for the long thread but it was a fun night, im still really mad that i missed 2nd though . oh yeah, i talked to the guy and he said he has a downpipe and exhaust, and i have up pipe, downpipe (catless) apexi exhaust and i just got reflashed and dyno tuned using ECUtek at i-speed. sorry again for the long thread!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sweet sounds fuun..
    just watch out for those cops.. scarrry stuff.
    EVO III 16g'd wagon
    stock tranny goin strong
    .. already ready for a bigger turbo
    - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    Sometimes after I go poo, I just blank out and mindlessly continue my upward wipe all the way up the small of my back and end up smearing brown all over myself. Just kidding. That sucks about your laundry though...

be careful out there man.

BTW, you are going to need this:

Running from the police in an residential area? Beating an srt from a roll We ALL know who the fastest car evah is.
    Used to have stg4 wrx. stuck w/ stg0 srt4
    L.I.S.C #6

Sti? or WRX? do you have

he has a dyno tuned ECUtek stage 2 wrx. probably around 230-235 whp.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpreza65
    so after we both stop we see sirens and a cop had caught us
    How do you see sirens?
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

Quote Originally Posted by skullguy
    How do you see sirens?
    with x-ray hearing DUH

Hes got the the eagle ears
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

did the srt4 guy get caught?
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

Quote Originally Posted by skullguy
    How do you see sirens?
    HAHAHAHA I didnt even realize that what he said didn't make sense HAHAHA .
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicrx
    with x-ray hearing DUH
    lol

lol, i didnt beat the srt from a roll i lost by like a hair, but i beat him from a stop. the cop thing was scary, i saw him way in front because i had to make a left at a light after the race and the srt4 guy kept going straight which was when the cop showed up with his sirens and all. the guy with the srt was a friend, i called him up and he said the cop didnt pull him over but he was heading my direction, so i parked in a parking lot where there were condos and stuff, it was fun, yah i have an 02 wrx, ECUtek reflash, ERZ up and dp, and apexi gt spec cat back, which reminds me, i need to get some hangers...