WRX vs. M3 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs. M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well yea top end on them is better. BUT from 10 up too 100 I was in front! SO HA!!! ...

Well yea top end on them is better. BUT from 10 up too 100 I was in front! SO HA!!! lol That was like a quarter mile so I win. And if we did go from a roll I would be more in front. BTW he had a manual also.
    04 STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Many don't believe it. They think the M3 is teh invincible.

and because car and driver said so.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    the smg auto's can't launch very well. from a dig, he has a chance.
    The smg m3 I agree cant launch to well. I hate the smg model actually. Yeh the m3 is a beast but with the right mods can be beat.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

bottom line is, everybody in the whole wide world would always rather be driving an m3. even those ferarri guys.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kooyulator
    bottom line is, everybody in the whole wide world would always rather be driving an m3. even those ferarri guys.
    not me..... an m3 is a little too bling bling for me at my age.

M3's while extremely easy to beat are an enjoyable victory.

Good job trance
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Good kill. M3's are slow
    Yeah, especially when they are being driven by imaginary girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by TranceDiablo
    . And if we did go from a roll I would be more in front. BTW he had a manual also.
    1) You did go from a roll.. what are you talking about. 15mph = roll

2) No, you would not be "more in front" had you gone from a roll. You did go from a roll, and if you would have gone at higher rolling speeds you would have REALLY gotten walked.

3) How could you tell he was manual trans and not SMG?

4) I love beating cars that regularly trap 6-7mph higher than me.. Dont you?

If the outcome was truly as you said it was; dude in the M3 didn't downshift either because he was too lazy or sucks at driving. Just making that apparent to you.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

E46 M3s are insainly hot... and they are quick to boot. Kinda suprised you won from a roll... he should have pulled away from you. But thats street racing anything can happen.

I think its one of the best looking BMWs out there... all the other bimmers are too awkward looking thanks to Bangle~ (5 series looks chinese with those chinky eyes and the 7 Series looks like a whale)

At least the 3 / M3 will always be hot... wait for the new M3 to come out with the old M5 engine in it... mmmm ... 400 hp....
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

1) You did go from a roll.. what are you talking about. 15mph = roll

2) No, you would not be "more in front" had you gone from a roll. You did go from a roll, and if you would have gone at higher rolling speeds you would have REALLY gotten walked.

3) How could you tell he was manual trans and not SMG?

4) I love beating cars that regularly trap 6-7mph higher than me.. Dont you?

If the outcome was truly as you said it was; dude in the M3 didn't downshift either because he was too lazy or sucks at driving. Just making that apparent to you.
    1) LOL my bad I ment to say dig.
    2)Probably at a higher speed....but we did it from a 15mph so no what if's plz
    3) We pulled right next to each other and I saw!!!
    4)

We were playing around for a while like I said. Once we ligned up on a light and hit it and I pulled ahead by a lot but we had to stop cus of the traffic...so didnt even hit 2nd. And he was trying too....looked like he was pretty good driver as we were dodging traffic like crazy.
    04 STI

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    No Imaginary girlfriends here.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.